Looking for a stately home plus access to a private jet can anyone help

weymouth man is off-line
21 May 2015 11:33
keithmaherpics
Photographer
keithmaherpics
Dorset
weymouth

I am developing an idea for a story board shoot that will require access to a stately home or penthouse style property plus a private jet. Know its a long shot but can anyone help

Andy Johnstone is off-line
21 May 2015 17:15
photomane9
Photographer
photomane9
London
Bexleyheath

I did a fashion shoot at Longleat House last summer, but that was arranged through a personal friend of Lord Bath, so not really an option for you. You could try Lordship Park, but it's expensive - around £400 per day if I recall correctly. Sorry can't help with the jet. I suggest you try a few private airfields or private charter companies.

Suzy Monty is off-line
22 May 2015 04:46
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

http://www.localityonline.com/location-category/mansions-manor-houses-stately-homes

http://www.privatefly.com/about/help-and-contacts.html

Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Paul Riddell is off-line
26 May 2015 06:11
riddell
Photographer
riddell
Hertfordshire
berkhamsted

There are loads of location companies out there that will be able to source this for you.

Plus there are plenty of houses out there that can be rented or used. Sometimes hotels, clubs, restaurants etc. will let you use the locations for free as long as you give them some publicity, but from experience they'll not even speak to you or discuss it unless you are a high quality professional photographer with lots of previous experience and credentials.

They want publicity, but they don't want bad publicity and crap, amateur photos posted on social media with blurb describing how they shot there and did this and that is most definitely bad publicity.

Too many venue have been burnt like this in the past. If we ever use a junior behind the scenes photographer we have to have a very tight contract that they won't use the photos.
www.photographybyriddell.co.uk

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
27 May 2015 14:21
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

could be a long shot but google Bournemouth aircraft museum, Not exactly next door to you, but the have at least one biz jet.

mr DL is off-lineSilver Member
27 May 2015 14:42
mrdl
Photographer
mrdl
Lincolnshire
Boston

https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/

If you wanted pink you shouldn't of took all those pictures of young ladies, should you? It's monochrome from now on, friend. Alright?

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE fionajane miles NatashaAston xamberx
63jian ad360photo azurphotos bbphotos CaperePulchrae david1500 doughnut Galaxypro gshocker30 joolsy Ladiesman lambiepie71 lester2705 mareeoosh nemesis picusio rscott360 Scotography scottmcccxiv southernsnapper stevegosh steveh32 Vinceb westend_portfolios