Would you say something?

Chrissie Red is off-line
27 May 2015 05:55
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

I think if it was just 1 or 2 images then possibly you are right - especially with an immediate apology.

However when its 20+ images - all of which were edited/ original photographers logo being edited out and the person who stole the images putting their watermark on it alongside comments like "no unauthorised use of my images, copyright etc" ... and having them for sale as prints then it pushes a silly mistake into being something much more serious. Also when asked to take the images down the photographer had a pretty crappy attitude. A couple of the thefts were of the photographers grandchildren, those images were being used to advertise the photo stealers "child portraits".

RoninUK is off-line
27 May 2015 05:59
RoninUK
Photographer

Middlesex
Ruislip

Quote from zanussi
I think we all deserve one stupid mistake. Just the knowledge someone in the group knows about it should help deter future transgressions. But I am biased, I have done some monumentally idiotic things in my time

Taking 20 odd shots , editing out the logo and replacing it with your own and then trying to sell someone else's work is not a mistake - it is a choice to become a thief. Too right I would say something and it wouldn't be anything polite.

Paul Hodson is off-line
27 May 2015 12:23
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from RoninUK
Taking 20 odd shots , editing out the logo and replacing it with your own and then trying to sell someone else's work is not a mistake - it is a choice to become a thief. Too right I would say something and it wouldn't be anything polite.

+1
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
NicoleLJWright
ad360photo antoinewynn bbphotos BOBREEVES bradder carshaltonkev Cheshunt83 daseinphoto Fstop humphries James7799 Jb3329 john_at_tina_spice keltica MIB nemesis rcimages Rhadamanthus rod_m99 Rscott360 thelook VB_Photo visions11 xposed