Laptop / Netbook Batteries?

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
03 May 2015 13:18
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Can anyone recommend a reliable online retailer for (original or equivalent) replacement laptop & netbook batteries for Samsung and Toshiba.

As I will be buying online I do not want to use one of the many, probably dodgy, Far East resellers who hide behind acommodation addresses that give the impression they are based in the UK  so I am looking for a reliable company like 7dayshop which other members can vouch for.

Thanks.

Bob

HowardJ is off-line
03 May 2015 14:54
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

I recently bought one via Amazon. It works fine with my laptop and is double the capacity of the original. It cost £16 instead of £70 for the OEM one. I got it from a seller called Trade Market

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
03 May 2015 23:46
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

There's a brand called Lavolta (UK company iirc) on Amazon that do replacement batteries. I had to buy one for my old Sony Laptop that was far better than the suspected fake I bought from a reseller on there previously and the performance is as good as the battery that came with the original laptop. Reasonable prices too.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
04 May 2015 05:42
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Thanks guys.
Bob cheeky

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin ouaou
AaronKent Andy_B azurphotos Bane711 Blancho Bodybragging dby47 FirstLifePhotography George99 john_at_tina_spice martinchristie minolta mlp numb qandrew RenedeHaan Spiritofwales stevegosh Steveh32