Kayla is off-lineSilver Member
26 April 2015 08:58
klouisemodel
Model
klouisemodel
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

A suggestion for casting call cities:

Sheffield comes under Derbyshire which is wrong, Sheffield is in South Yorkshire.

There is no East Yorkshire area, to add castings for cities such as Hull etc.

NTN Photography is off-line
26 April 2015 15:48
NTN_Photography
Photographer
NTN_Photography
London
East Dulwich

Hi Louise,

Could you not use East Midlands as your main area and then add in the areas you are intending to visit in the text of your casting call.

I have searched for models in some areas and have had to spread my search distance to cover these areas.

I would still like to work with you at some date, but pretty busy for the next few months, so will call to see for your availabilty nearer then. Maybe do a joint shoot with Holly???

Good luck with your touring and will be in touch.

Regards
Norman xx
Each photograph I take gives me the thrill of acheiving something great, (not there yet, but i'm working on.

G Jack B is off-line
28 April 2015 16:34
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
Devon
Plymouth

A simple postcode search is all that is needed... but seems like it will never happen sadly....
Real Bread Cook by day, BTL landlord & IT Guru - who said men can't multitask!

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin dadshouse12 fashion29 Krystald RedXXX toxicinnocence
ad360photo alanbassettphotography alexo antoinewynn bilingbo diphoto djb1 eosfan Essexjohn freddie GSC4X kimsandman2 Kjoservices liteangle mlp oro pafriend redbaron rscott360 RUPERT Steveh32 Willjamieson