Deals at The Photography Show 2015

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
19 March 2015 07:08
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

The Flash Centre as usual have posted their flyer on what offers they've got on.

Anyone heard of any others?  post them below...
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

redbaron is off-lineSilver Member
19 March 2015 09:52
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

OnOne usually have their best price for their software in the UK at this show.
Seem to recall the last 'leaked' release date for Lightroom 6 is the 20th March which would tie in with the show.
Clickprops normally have something going on their Vinyl backgrounds too
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

Dave Beasley is off-line
19 March 2015 10:40
eosfan
Photographer
eosfan
Surrey
Guildford

Haven't seen anything official but at past shows, Bowens have done 20% off anything bought at the show - could be bad news for the wallet if they do it this year!

19 March 2015 10:47
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Gitzo/Manfrotto had ~20-25% off last year (bought from the Speedgraphic stall at the time), so they may have something similar again.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

19 March 2015 11:07
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from eosfan
Haven't seen anything official but at past shows, Bowens have done 20% off anything bought at the show - could be bad news for the wallet if they do it this year!

As a friend of mine said last year... don't they ply you with alcohol at the show as well? surprise

HowardJ is off-line
19 March 2015 14:44
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from RedChecker
The Flash Centre as usual have posted their flyer on what offers they've got on.

Anyone heard of any others?  post them below...

And obviously these deals are available during the show period even if you don't go.

Jon E is off-line
20 March 2015 22:47
Bayrunner
Photographer
Bayrunner
Devon
Seaton, E Devon.

The best deals are never published....

Been at the show setting up for a couple of days, and there's a good atmosphere in the new hall - wider aisles, more space.. will be interesting to see how it pans out...

Still no cheaper to exhibit or attend.... for exhibitors its over £200 per sq m for bare floor space without electricity, stand or staff- which makes a relatively small 15sqm stand cost something over £7-8k in total, ,maybe more if using stand contractors

For enthusiasts and pay on the door think its £18 before parking etc... see on the restaurant door Sandwich, crisps and water is £7.75 - that sounds like a good offer to me..... not!!!!

HowardJ is off-line
21 March 2015 02:21
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

And comicon is on at the same time, so a perfect combination at the NEC. Comic and camera geeks at the same place at the same time. Awesome.

21 March 2015 14:02
davidb
Photographer

I'll be looking for online deals during the show as I refuse to pay £10 to park my car. I don't mind driving the 132 miles each way to the show but I'd rather stay at home than pay that to park. Online show deals where are you?

HowardJ is off-line
21 March 2015 14:30
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from davidb
I'll be looking for online deals during the show as I refuse to pay £10 to park my car. I don't mind driving the 132 miles each way to the show but I'd rather stay at home than pay that to park. Online show deals where are you?

www.theflashcentre.com

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Franchella natpenelope QueenDeeVa01
ad360photo analog chicimages cliffc david1500 donaldmac GlasgowPhotographer jake_istvan James7799 Matt1988 MIB normant orca_photography ownimage rcbb rscott360 Shootonlocation siclews Sp_digital thelook Willjamieson
WPS