Kizer is off-lineSilver Member
11 March 2015 11:08
Kizer
Photographer
Kizer
Staffordshire
Stoke-on-Trent

Going on the Monday for a change.

Will not go on Sunday's as its manic, used to go on the last day so thought I would have a change this year, some of the retired guys go every day now that's dedecation or is it been lonely

Paul Hodson is off-line
11 March 2015 12:25
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from Kizer
Going on the Monday for a change. Will not go on Sunday's as its manic, used to go on the last day so thought I would have a change this year, some of the retired guys go every day now that's dedication or is it being lonely

or sad - and lonely! 
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

JSP is off-linePlatinum Member
12 March 2015 05:24
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

I dared not go.... I've already spent so much on lighting that I dare not go to the Photography Show for fear of spending yet more money I now have not got.
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

Laurence Power is off-line
12 March 2015 19:36
LaurenceJPower
Photographer
LaurenceJPower
Surrey
Esher

Monday for me
Laurence J. Power

Len Maynard is off-line
13 March 2015 16:21
Skid2
Photographer
Skid2
Cheshire
Stockport

Plan to go on the 23rd
"I never cared for fashion much, amusing little seams and witty little pleats: it was the girls I liked." - David Bailey

Cody is off-lineSilver Member
22 March 2015 15:46
Cody
Model
Cody
Oxfordshire
bicester

I'm there every day

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Carliegomez24 DanielleWx Kerrylou mandymack missbrook RoxyMendez Vellocet
ad360photo Beemer2009 Blancho copperbronze duncanjames funky HarishPadalia John_Adrian_Studios Mike103 pandaface read RichardJohnPhotograp riddell rossiter Scotography skymouse Spiritofwales TinDolls zzdigital
Discretion