Reminder Secure

would you shoot with me ?

This thread is being watched by 1 person
T is off-line
15 March 2015 02:27
Snarf
Photographer

London

Shame about the tatts ? Really - Use your head, with that figure and body art can be easy to make publications - tattoemag, bizzare lots of others. I'm really quite intrigued by them ! If you want to shoot in London drop me a line.

OldMaster is off-line
18 March 2015 06:45
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
Hertfordshire
Harpenden

Your tattoos are the least of your problems!

I know lots of successful models with tattoos. Your main picture is an image with your mobile phone taking a selfie. You have no avatar image and you have very few pictures on your profile. Your written profile could also do with some filling out and use a spell check if you need to!!

You need to start from scratch imo, network with some studios and see if you can set up some studios days with them but request that you get decent images in return and put out  casting calls as well. You will have to start with TF, but again insist on some decent edited images from the shoot otherwise its a wasted exercise...

Good luck with it all...

Steve Walsh is off-line
18 March 2015 17:02
swalsh58
Photographer
swalsh58
Kent
St Mary's Bay

Some people will love your tattoo's and some people wont. Its exactly the same with bush hair, some like it and some don't. Its your choice, the big difference being that your stuck with the tats, you can always grow the hair back.
Your portfolio doesn't help you sell yourself. Poor quality images and little variety. I can see your a pretty girl, I cant see if you can model or not. Get some good quality images on your portfolio for a start. Then improve the blurb, check out the successful models on here and similar websites, read their notes. Then compare them to yours. You need to expand them, give more detail, and make sure it reads properly - spell check and grammar as previously mentioned.
Find a good photographer close to you and ask him/her to work with you, as Chrissie said above. I would work with you, but only TFP, though its academic really as your much too far away.
Good luck.

Fellowes is off-line
27 March 2015 08:04
danielfellowes
Photographer

Warwickshire
Rugby

Love the look, and the tattoos, suits my style Shame Glasgow's such a long way!

GR Photography is off-line
21 July 2015 11:12
GRPhotography
Photographer
GRPhotography
Berkshire

Based solely on the current profile image and not the rest , Yes I would

Try Harder - Failure is not an option

02 January 2016 19:32
pearhere
Photographer

Very definitely if I was not on the other side of the pond . You have the curves - front and back( lumbar curve), nice face, and a very youthful look . You seem to "get it" - your images say you understand about keeping yourself as trim as possible- by doing such things a "stacking the legs, turning your body away from the camera lens, and generally keeping your upper torso unobstructed.

AGS is off-line
02 January 2016 21:54
AndyGStudios
Photographer

West Yorkshire
Wakefield

On distance - no
On looks - yes

16 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Inori Jenny_P_Model rob452 staceyolacey toxicinnocence zavego
63jian AndiCallen copperbronze Gaudinio GGDP_Photography Joolsy modelboutique Rupert simont
Dav2449