Something different

This thread is being watched by 2 people
Miss Marie is off-lineSilver Member
26 February 2015 15:35
missmarie
Model

Suffolk
Lowestoft

I don't do topless or nude work, but I'm looking to do something different, something a bit arty but I just can't think what?

Any ideas/suggestions?

marlham is off-line
26 February 2015 16:47
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Lingerie - film noir style?

https://uk.pinterest.com/marlham/film-noir/

Profile Pictures is off-line
26 February 2015 20:47
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

It's maybe not easy to describe what you ought to do, and its going to come down to a question of taste in the end in any case. Your 'artsy' and everyone else's will vary a bit perhaps.

What I can say, whilst avoiding a critique you haven't asked for, is that whilst very competent and with some useful variety, there isn't much in your collection here I could imagine printing up super large and displaying on the wall. Maybe its a lack of narrative or that your work is kind of scripted for specific purposes ( advertising etc)

You need some POW maybe, for that you have to work with a photographer who wants to deliver POW. I don't imagine you should find that hard to arrange.

King13 is off-lineSilver Member
28 February 2015 08:04
kingnorman13NK
Photographer

London

I suggest you try to think actor rather than model, and make the space in front of the camera your stage. Create a context and play your part in it. Role play options are infinite, but you will probably need to find the right photographer and work with him on any ideas you have - or find the photographer with the ideas. What you wear and the set must all come together. Just posing pretty can often lack interest or engagement with the viewer.

12 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alibama ryansd
Jpdo kaz58 MIB redbaron redtail rscott360 Steveharratt stueyuk tony_hetherington tucker217