Adreena Winters is off-line
08 February 2015 14:50
Adreena_uk
Model
Adreena_uk
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

Quote from Amber6
Hey… I think you have a great selection of photos. Well done for having a simple full length, front facing shot included (under 'fashion' as I think it's nice to give a straightforward photo of what you look like. I especially like your glamour nude and lingerie, which are quite seductive. You have a good mix, including the bondage and tear sheets as well. However, I am going to say, I 100% agree with Red Baron on the main photo you have! I know you don't have a hairy back, but gosh, it really does look like it! Oh, and maybe mention if you shoot from home or not? Saves some pointless enquiries (that is IF they bother to read...

Hey Amber. Thanks for the feed back. Ok so definitely need to ditch the main image that makes me look like a monkey then haha.
Good point about shooting from home. I will add that in

www.adreena.net

Adreena Winters is off-line
08 February 2015 14:53
Adreena_uk
Model
Adreena_uk
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

Quote from Paul_Jones
When I look at a model's portfolio I do so as someone who may book that model for a shoot, so I like to see what she actually looks like.

Without wanting to critique images, but picking up on a previous comment, the Tisbury photo is artistic but doesn't give me any clue about what you look like.  The main image does (and I didn't even pay any attention to a supposed 'hairy back' )

Images like this are also good to have (in my opinion) to show your face and figure:

Best regards
Paul

Thanks  for your really helpfull feedback Paul. Really appreciate it.
I'll probably ditch a few of my current images and replace them but keep in mind that I should make sure my face, and figure are shown effectivly. 

Thanks x
www.adreena.net

Paul Turney is off-line
10 February 2015 12:22
inspired
Photographer
inspired
Surrey
Shepperton

The type of model i'd happily work with and having met know is nice in the flesh too...unfortunately never sorted anything out when in london and now see you've moved. i think a mix of what you look like plus what you are capable of is no bad thing

Katie Soze is off-line
03 April 2015 20:16
katiesoze
Photographer
katiesoze
South Yorkshire

I really like you and your work, particularly your softer stuff. Very pretty!

3 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Charlotte90
bergstrom dby47