Reminder Secure

Page 3

GRAHAM HICKMAN is off-line
20 January 2015 05:23
IRONBLOKEMAN
Photographer

Shropshire
TELFORD

I see "The Sun" is suspending its Page 3 Page. Any comments from photographers and models

marlham is off-line
20 January 2015 06:44
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

I think the only time I've ever read The Sun was at a Chinese takeaway when I got bored waiting for my meal. And if my memory serves me correctly I put it back down again pretty quickly as I found the boredom preferable.

louise pearce is off-linePlatinum Member
20 January 2015 08:04
silkythighslou
Model
silkythighslou
Staffordshire
Eccleshall

Yesterday's news :-)

marlham is off-line
20 January 2015 08:36
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from silkythighslou
Yesterday's news :-)

... today's fish-and-chip paper.

Paul Hodson is off-line
20 January 2015 09:08
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

I would have thought feminists would be just as outraged by underwear shots - surely a pair of exposed nipples is not that significant?
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

marlham is off-line
20 January 2015 09:24
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from mph
I would have thought feminists would be just as outraged by underwear shots - surely a pair of exposed nipples is not that significant?

I think the word 'feminist' must be an offensive term. Certainly whenever I've commented to anyone about them supporting feminist views the reaction has always been one of mild to moderate offense. So I've come to the conclusion that it's a term best avoided just in case.

Paul Hodson is off-line
20 January 2015 09:48
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from marlhamphoto
I think the word 'feminist' must be an offensive term. Certainly whenever I've commented to anyone about them supporting feminist views the reaction has always been one of mild to moderate offense. So I've come to the conclusion that it's a term best avoided just in case.

I'm too bloody old to keep up with what you can and can't say, what it means or who you offend! 
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
20 January 2015 09:50
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from mph
I'm too bloody old to keep up with what you can and can't say, what it means or who you offend! 

In all fairness it's difficult for everyone as things are changing so fast.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Paul Hodson is off-line
20 January 2015 10:32
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from RedChecker
In all fairness it's difficult for everyone as things are changing so fast.

I know - I typed "two blacks don't make a white" in a post the other day - and then quickly thought better of it!   No idea if it's wrong?    Sure as hell I wasn't thinking of skin colour!

marlham is off-line
20 January 2015 11:23
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from mph
I know - I typed "two blacks don't make a white" in a post the other day - and then quickly thought better of it!   No idea if it's wrong?    Sure as hell I wasn't thinking of skin colour!

-------------------LOL

Black man laughing ----^

Or maybe he's snarling...

10 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Just_Janine michelledefeo1
AhmedAshour Auctioneer BOBREEVES darimages dave@studio99 Lssm2 peterh rscott360