This thread is currently locked
redbaron is onlineSilver Member
15 January 2015 14:24
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

2 weeks from the 4th January still leaves a little time, particularly if it was 'about' I understand you getting a little edgy. its the same as when you have a shoot booked and the model/photographer suddenly stops responding close to the date. If the photographer has been on site it seems a bit ignorant on the face of it but I think you need to at least allow the full time to pass before taking action.
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

modjo30 is off-line
15 January 2015 15:26
modjo30
Photographer
modjo30
Cambridgeshire
st neots

Normally photographers who mainly go for TFCD shoots due to it being a Hobby rather than a job have their own things to be getting on with in life and don't always have lots of time to edit photo's,
i don't like giving people photo's until i've had time to properly go over them and edit them as needed, if it's his normal job then he may have more time although that still may not be the case if he has a big workload on.
It's not quite 2 weeks yet so give him some time, if he see's a thread like this he might think about not bothering with it at all.

Kitten is off-line
15 January 2015 16:32
misskitten93
Model
misskitten93
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

If i could delete the post i would. I only wanted some advice not to berbally bash the guy.. Was just upset but wanted to enquire...

I know i can't delete the post so would just ask for there to be no further comments? Thanks

modjo30 is off-line
15 January 2015 17:27
modjo30
Photographer
modjo30
Cambridgeshire
st neots

I'm sure you'll get them and i'm sure they'll be beautiful, after all the model was

redbaron is onlineSilver Member
15 January 2015 17:44
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from misskitten93
If i could delete the post i would. I only wanted some advice not to berbally bash the guy.. Was just upset but wanted to enquire... I know i can't delete the post so would just ask for there to be no further comments? Thanks

No one is attacking you as far as I can see, far from it! You asked for advice and looking through the posts there is sympathy for your concerns tempered with that advice, which on balance seems to be at least alllow the photographer the two weeks or so before taking any action. To put things in perspective even my paid portrait clients, who will not be expecting a full photoshop job, wait a week for their viewing. Boudoir and Makeovers are two weeks with 4 weeks from that to receive any finished artwork.they order. On the rare occasion I do a trade it can be two weeks before I sit down to even look at the images properly myself.

If you are concerned about the thread gathering a life of its own just drop a polite email to site admin asking them to lock the thread for you. I'm sure they will oblidge
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Cody danixhale Lilly_69 lourabern Stephieb27 Teela Tom84
BOBREEVES davkit Dolayley duncanjames edb FlashHarry100 GSC4X jpegster Kjoservices Ladiesman mike0048 peteb Redbaron Spiritofwales steveh32 vapourtrail
photo39