This thread is being watched by 1 person
Andrew Gibbins is off-line
14 January 2015 06:13
andrew_gibbins
Photographer
andrew_gibbins
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Ok, I saw this thread a few notches down, but I want to make a thread of my own, since I am looking for something special.

I am looking for a studio or location with access to either a fresh water source (lake) or a small swimming pool. Hiring up a vacation home is not in question, as it's too expensive for my taste, with limited access to do what I wanna do.

So, I am left with what is in nature, or if someone knows a studio that has also access to a swimming pool.

I know this is not easy to find, but if someone knows a place, that would be awesome if its shared here.

Thank you

marlham is off-line
14 January 2015 08:05
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Riverside studio in Maidstone:

http://www.purestorm.com/Riverside_Studio

The River Medway is but a few steps from the studio door. In fact on my last visit there my model insisted on taking a swim. Together with my dog. And I have the photos. We all thought she was mad but there you go. There are even cranes on site in case things go wrong and the model needs to be rescued!

16 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Inori Jenny_P_Model rob452 staceyolacey toxicinnocence zavego
63jian AndiCallen copperbronze DavidN Gaudinio GGDP_Photography Joolsy JRsPhotography modelboutique
Dav2449