Reminder Secure

Which Purestorm member would you like to work with in 2015?

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Steve Walsh is off-line
29 December 2014 07:17
swalsh58
Photographer
swalsh58
Kent
St Mary's Bay

There are so many models, and so little time. I have already got a few shoots booked with models for 2015 - Bex White; Charlene180490; Katielou; Bambi77 and Sexyscatty. On my "would like to work with" list are - lottie21, silkythighslou, Artemisfauna, DaisyBright, sammyjo86,and jemmafunge. Obviously there are others, but distance and time may preclude working with them......and yes Woody, distance does matter, for the reasons that Paul states above, not everyone has an unlimited budget for shoots.

marlham is off-line
29 December 2014 07:58
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from swalsh58
... lottie21...

Lottie has family in East Kent and visits fairly regularly. You might be able to organise something with her to coincide with a visit.

Steve Walsh is off-line
29 December 2014 09:28
swalsh58
Photographer
swalsh58
Kent
St Mary's Bay

Quote from marlhamphoto
Lottie has family in East Kent and visits fairly regularly. You might be able to organise something with her to coincide with a visit.

Thank you, I will bear that in mind. I should have added Tilliemodel to my list as well, but she is a very long way off!

KT101 is off-line
30 December 2014 05:52
kt101
Photographer
kt101
Hertfordshire
Borehamwood

I'll go for Qendresa.
http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=Qendresa_S

Purely for the fact she is from the same town as me and I am a lazy git who doesn't like to travel.
What do I know about photography..... I'm a mechanic/milkman/driver/dogsbody. etc. etc. etc.

marlham is off-line
30 December 2014 08:35
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from kt101
I'll go for Qendresa. http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=Qendresa_S Purely for the fact she is from the same town as me and I am a lazy git who doesn't like to travel.

I seem to remember a photographer here booking a local model and when he asked her where she'd like to be collected from discovered she lived only two doors away in the same street!

Tony Wright is off-lineSilver Member
30 December 2014 13:34
photogenia
Photographer

Lincolnshire
Spalding

Two models spring to mind. Jodiethomas21 and silkythighslou. JT for her fabulous face and makeup and Louise for her ability to tease (or perhaps more correctly, seduce...) the camera. But both are quite a long way from me so it seems unlikely either will happen, Sigh...

stevet is off-line
30 December 2014 14:47
stevet
Photographer
stevet
South Yorkshire
rotherham

for me its two bailey29 for glamour and art nude its got to be madam bink both on ps.models away from ps then its got to be tracey coleman sadly now retired

louise pearce is off-linePlatinum Member
30 December 2014 16:07
silkythighslou
Model
silkythighslou
Staffordshire
Eccleshall

I'm flattered by the mentions thank you .
Just to let you know I will be touring quite a bit in 2015 ( at least once a month), so please get in touch and I will organise some tours in your areas . More than happy to seduce your cameras

Tillie is off-lineGold Member
30 December 2014 17:44
TillieModel
Model
TillieModel
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Quote from swalsh58

Thank you, I will bear that in mind. I should have added Tilliemodel to my list as well, but she is a very long way off!

I will be travelling to Kent sometime next year keep in touch x

Steve Walsh is off-line
30 December 2014 17:50
swalsh58
Photographer
swalsh58
Kent
St Mary's Bay

Quote from TillieModel

I will be travelling to Kent sometime next year keep in touch x

I will. I have you saved!

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Jessicaliu1993 natpenelope Natural_happy_girl SuzyMonty
antoinewynn bayford dby47 Don_Dark edwards ImageStyle mlp PhilStorm pvfb scott24 smphotographic stuartnoo Thunder_Photos totalpics TROY4
harbourstudio