Reminder Secure

Which Purestorm member would you like to work with in 2015?

This thread is being watched by 1 person
HowardJ is off-line
27 December 2014 07:04
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from thestarglider
You best be more specific in future then, many people call Artemis Fauna 'Artemis' and also would assume you meant her.

haha

D'oh, let's not start that one again...

The world is big. It contains many people. The individual people are unique. However some of them have the same name. Somehow people manage... phew

Amber West is off-line
27 December 2014 07:43
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Dumfries and Galloway

Quote from HowardJ
D'oh, let's not start that one again... The world is big. It contains many people. The individual people are unique. However some of them have the same name. Somehow people manage... phew

Very well said!
(And I STILL think of the Greek goddess anyway, when someone says that name!  Mind you, I've always been obsessed with Greek Mythology).

Back to the original question - I'm hoping to use my couple of months where I am living back in Scotland, to work with some cool people up North whom I normally would not have the chance to work with.
Other than that, anyone who will have me.

TarMoo is off-line
27 December 2014 15:53
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Kent
Chatham

I am going to say Artemis. The one I have already shot five times.
Q: How to make a small fortune from photography? A: Start with a large fortune.

Mark Woodhouse is off-line
28 December 2014 02:31
Woody
Photographer
Woody
Worcestershire
Evesham

Surely if you have one model that you really want to shoot in 2015, distance wouldn't matter!

28 December 2014 05:37
Jackass
Photographer

Amber6 without a doubt
If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it could be my ex wife.

28 December 2014 06:13
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from Woody
Surely if you have one model that you really want to shoot in 2015, distance wouldn't matter!

In an ideal world, you're right. Unfortunately, it's not that simple. The major issues, for me, would be cost and time. I'm not a confident enough driver to drive that far, so it would have to be train - a big expense. It's such a distance that I couldn't just nip there in a couple hours, do the shoot then come home again. It would more than likely have to involve an overnight stay in a b&b - more expense. All this on top of the model's fee for what would be a 4 or 5 hour shoot. If I was loaded, none of this would be a problem. Unfortunately, I'm not.

Sapphire is off-lineSilver Member
28 December 2014 10:48
BlueSapphire
Model
BlueSapphire
South Yorkshire

I'm going to be working with Flash Bang Wallop !!! Loved his stuff for ages and I'm really excited to create something fun with him & his team!
Sapphire Blue - 10 Years of Modelling and still at it

marlham is off-line
28 December 2014 11:09
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from BlueSapphire
I'm going to be working with Flash Bang Wallop !!! Loved his stuff for ages and I'm really excited to create something fun with him & his team!

Hopefully you'll get something amazing to display alongside this in your port:

FlashBangWallop is off-line
28 December 2014 18:35
FlashBangWallop
Photographer
FlashBangWallop
Lancashire
Blackpool

Quote from BlueSapphire

Ooh....yeah.  Im sooo looking forward to that
I'll start having a think.

That looks fab, Marlham, old chap.

Amber West is off-line
29 December 2014 05:17
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Dumfries and Galloway

Quote from Jackass
Amber6 without a doubt

Oh, thank you!! Flattery will get you everywhere...

And oh yes, FlashBangWallop, is someone I would very much love to create something with (only being brave and saying this, as I think on another site you did actually have me on a list of people YOU would like to work with...)

20 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
danixhale emmac89
aprilscherz3 ChrisD clarmike djb1 geronimo GlasgowPhotographer gperl lify Mattcairns MIB mlp oscar pierre plld stevegosh Steveh32 Thunder_Photos TinDolls