Reminder Secure

Courtney flash repair

28 November 2014 09:35
roger1944
Photographer

any one know where I can get a pair of Solarflash untis repaired in Gloustershire/worcestershire

Carpe Diem is off-line
28 November 2014 13:26
Carpe_Diem
Photographer
Carpe_Diem
Suffolk
Ipswich

I've got a couple of beat up Cortney 1000's
Ones slaved the other isn't but both work fine. Not too sure if the modelling bulbs are still in them though as I might have nicked em for something else

Come with stands, brollies and an approx 12" * 12" softbox which clips on the front. Got a plugin slave for the non slaved lamp in the very large case too

Yours (or anyones for that matter)

£100 + p&p

Edit: Thought I'd better mention that I'm pretty sure that the plastic nut or two on the sinc sockets are missing

Anthonygh is off-line
28 November 2014 20:47
anthonyh
Photographer

Kent

Might be cheaper to find others on eBay...I got two of the top of the range units (solaflash600) plus stands plus cases plus other bits (included a flash meter) for £120....hardly looked used. I got other units a lot cheaper. You have been unlucky.....I got my first two Solaflash 300 units 20 odd years ago and they have been the most troublesome...I've had to replace a fuse in one about five years ago....

Jon E is off-line
29 November 2014 06:51
Bayrunner
Photographer
Bayrunner
Devon
Seaton, E Devon.

Clive Christian in Uckfield, Sussex is your man.... www.camerarepairer.co.uk

Not exactly your area. but a shed full of parts and access to all the components. Also very helpful and reasonably priced

(Link corrected - apologies!)

29 November 2014 10:39
roger1944
Photographer

many thanks to all replies, but I have managed to scavange a working flush unit from an other flash unit and all are working OK, for now.

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AsheszLynn Kath27
ad360photo Adrian bbphotos Brian2008 ChrisD dirkus djb1 epashley hylander iestyn jackw Ladiesman MCGImages mghphoto panda49 parafotos Phiesta1 pvfb tonycsm Willy_O