Funny photoshopped animals by Sarah DeRemer Art

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
15 November 2014 02:14
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

some of these actually look like they should exist, some good photoshop work in them.

05 December 2014 07:57
cm480
Model

In all honesty, while these creatures do not exist now, it's not entirely impossible that some of them might in a few millions of years time.
Nature is a weird thing....

Dragon Graffix is off-line
28 December 2014 15:10
DragonGraffix
Photographer

Hampshire
Portsmouth

As a very keen naturalist and Wildlife Photographer, I find the images repugnant!

These animals are beautiful subjects in their own right so why 'cut and shut' them just to create some artistic effect???

Just my opinion though!
"Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical." - Sophia Loren

Fisherface is off-line
28 December 2014 16:14
Fisherface
Make-up Artist
Fisherface
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Quote from DragonGraffix
As a very keen naturalist and Wildlife Photographer, I find the images repugnant!

These animals are beautiful subjects in their own right so why 'cut and shut' them just to create some artistic effect???

Just my opinion though!

All animals are beautiful, but this is just a bit of fun.  Reminds me of those fluffy toys in the 80's.  Does anyone remember those?

28 December 2014 17:22
DragonGraffix
Photographer

Hampshire
Portsmouth

Quote from Fisherface
All animals are beautiful, but this is just a bit of fun.  Reminds me of those fluffy toys in the 80's.  Does anyone remember those?

Some people think that putting a smoking jacket on a Meerkat and making it talk in a Russian accent (even though it resides nowhere near Russia) is a bit of fun too!
The images in question are a disrespect of animals, or fun as you call it!

Again, only my opinion!
"Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical." - Sophia Loren

Jesfish is off-line
28 December 2014 18:41
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Quote from DragonGraffix
Some people think that putting a smoking jacket on a Meerkat and making it talk in a Russian accent (even though it resides nowhere near Russia) is a bit of fun too!

The images in question are a disrespect of animals, or fun as you call it!

Again, only my opinion!

I think there are far worse ways to disrespect animals.. Eating them for example. I don't think they care much about morphed images of themselves.

28 December 2014 19:10
DragonGraffix
Photographer

Hampshire
Portsmouth

Quote from jes
I think there are far worse ways to disrespect animals.. Eating them for example. I don't think they care much about morphed images of themselves.

Although I understand where you are coming from, disrespect for animals runs a lot deeper than just eating them! It starts from the values that we hold for them, particularly the mocking of them, which leads to the mistreatment of them, and for some, the tormenting of an animal and filming it to post on the web!

My argument is a little like the cannabis one. Although not all cannabis users progress to hard drugs, most hard drug users started with cannabis!

Jesfish is off-line
28 December 2014 20:22
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

I doubt these images would inspire people to mistreat animals. Pictures have been created of mythical creatures since the beginning of time. Just look at the horoscope animals for example. The people who abuse animals have something very wrong with them and i very much doubt it's because they saw a painting of a unicorn or griffin once! Scientists and farmers cause more harm to animals than artists! Unless you're a vegan, and even then, i find it odd that you think these pictures are disrespectful to animals. So what about different artworks of people, for example cubism. Is that disrespectful to people? Just curious.

theperfectgentleman is off-line
30 December 2014 11:10
theperfectgentleman
Photographer
theperfectgentleman
Essex
Chelmsford

Quote from DragonGraffix

Just my opinion though!

So where are you on cartoons?
have not mickey mouse, dumbo, through to watership down ect. been degrading to animals?  Or are they  encouraging interest and appreciation of wildlife on a hole.

33 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
danixhale Krystald Natpenelope Winterlilly
AndiCallen ansonphotography Blancho casell chriscooze davejarvis david1500 davidd200 dhuntuk djb1 dorrian Fluffypup FlyingShot gshocker30 KDP keltica MIB nick34eh Phiesta1 philcarpenter61 Photojames43 PhotoSpyroS Pictureimage Platidonio rembrandt Rscott360 steveh32 ton viewphotographic