Reminder Secure

Brushes

04 November 2014 12:02
Catuaba
Photographer

Does anyone know where I can purchase a set of photoshop brushes, maybe on a cd, that can be used for commercial work with no restrictions. I appreciate there are tonnes of downloads for free but not all are for commercial use.
Things like sparkles for jewellery, hair, makeup, etc

marlham is off-line
05 November 2014 05:06
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

There must be some out there I would have thought but I guess you've already tried Google. Although they're so easy to do yourself perhaps there isn't much of a market for them - have you tried making your own?

marlham is off-line
05 November 2014 06:19
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Also have you tried Deviantart? Some of the resources you can find there may be used commercially if you pay what's usually a very small fee.

David Heels is off-line
05 November 2014 09:57
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Have you had a try at creating your own. It's not difficult.

http://tv.adobe.com/watch/understanding-adobe-photoshop-cs6/creating-custom-brushes/

No cost, no restrictions, and obviously the brushes would be unique to your work.

Dave

05 November 2014 13:37
Catuaba
Photographer

Making my own turned out to be the answer to all of it. Thanks.

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AmberBray catherinewilliams Charley1986 ElleLaura fionajane xamberx
bbphotos Blancho dorrian edb ellessephotography Flanders jas Kjoservices Mike103 Oberonfoto Peterashuk philippahh prestigephil stevegosh steveh32 Steveharratt tms
harbourstudio