Reminder Secure

new model seeking advice

bcoleman is off-lineSilver Member
03 November 2014 16:38
bcoleman89
Model

Hampshire
portsmouth

Hi i am hoping i could get some advice and guidance on what i can do to make my profile stand out more and increase my chances of getting some shoots, i am completely new to this so any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Ben

Profile Pictures is off-line
04 November 2014 03:42
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Hey Ben, luckily for you good make models are less available than the lady versions, so as far as I can tell seen to do proportionately better. However, this might not be the best place to get seen being largely female glamour based in terms of paying clients. What you can do is post a casting call, or approach people with the types of pictures you feel would represent you well, ask if anyone wants a free model in exchange for pictures? I can't see why you wouldn't do ok. If you can at decent pics, see about agencies taking you on, that'll lead to better work types.

04 November 2014 04:59
bcoleman89
Model

Hampshire
portsmouth

Hi thanks for the input ill try putting some casting calls out there an see how my luck goes.. could you recomend any other sites or agencies.
Thanks
Ben

Steve Walsh is off-line
04 November 2014 10:16
swalsh58
Photographer
swalsh58
Kent
St Mary's Bay

Google Joel Hicks, he is a successful model and might have some advice for you. You definitely need to get some decent images up on your port though.

05 November 2014 04:50
bcoleman89
Model

Hampshire
portsmouth

Ok thankyou ill get onto that. Ill also get more photos.
Thanks ben

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Czechbeauty Sammi_1985
Auctioneer BOBREEVES digitizer ellessephotography funky gordon hantsphotographer keltica Ladiesman lenspoynter MIB mlp mrdl philippahh PhilStorm smooth_image TinDolls TonyNutley Willjamieson