Chrissie Red is off-line
07 November 2014 00:58
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Quote from thestarglider
Chrissie_Red is a naughty person off. You're talking Chrissie_Red is a naughty person e. Besides since I only have slots each month for about 6 shoots a month, that works just fine for me.

Again, you're talking Chrissie_Red is a naughty person . Besides a quick look on your port - you've been here since April, has very sporadic posting of images and one feedback. Well, you're busy aren't you? Now that's Chrissie_Red is a naughty person embarrassing and if I were you I'd shut the Chrissie_Red is a naughty person up about that!

The last feedback I got on here was months ago. But that's because the last booking I got from here was then. About half of my work comes from Purpleport and the rest from other avenues. Feel free to look - I think you'll find I'm considerably more busy than you in regards to shoot work.

Yes, best you do. All you tried to do with your post is directly attack me while I was pointing out the obvious about the state of Purestorm and failed every step of the way. What a Chrissie_Red is a naughty person twat!

Feel free to reply to this, I won't bother replying - special olympics and all that.

Wahh.. I've not seen that many swear words in the one post for f$%king years on here.

If there was an award for colourful language you would win hands down! 

- Just incase anybody thinks I'm being a dickhead (because people do seem to jump the gun a little) I'm totally not.

Profile Pictures is off-line
07 November 2014 03:14
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

I'm confused by the special Olympics bit at the end? I'm all for a bit of swearing, but have a question if the sweary bloke might have made a of himself in his last sentence?

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
07 November 2014 05:15
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from profilepictures
I'm confused by the special Olympics bit at the end? I'm all for a bit of swearing, but have a question if the sweary bloke might have made a of himself in his last sentence?

It's probably meant as a joke, they've got an odd sense of humor on PP that borders slightly on downright RedChecker is a naughty person obscenely offensive.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Andy is off-line
07 November 2014 13:47
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Fife
fife based, but Scotland wide

Now this is the Purestorm i remember well
Maybe were getting back on track after all
lets get shootin

Chrissie Red is off-line
07 November 2014 17:15
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Quote from photostore
Now this is the Purestorm i remember well Maybe were getting back on track after all

Haha thats kind of what I was thinking lol

07 November 2014 18:38
PaulManuell
Photographer

I generally like this site because I, an internet simpleton, find it easy to navigate and access the various features. However, I much prefer PP's forum as it seems much more active and the threads raised are always so interesting. I'd love to join in and contribute to some of the threads, but that brings me to what I don't like about PP. Only having mobile internet, no computer, there's a particular part of the joining form that mobile internet seems to not allow me to be able to complete, but clicking on the 'Contact us' link to try to discuss it brings up the Log in page. How the fcuk can I log in when I'm not a member, and how the fcuk can I become a member if I can't fill in the joining page?!!! I've had the same problem trying to join Modelmaxim, but at least using the 'Contact us' link there enabled me to email and get some dialogue going with the site owners. Still no luck joining, though, because of my mobile internet's limitations.

Roger Vaughan is off-line
08 November 2014 06:26
BigEarsPix
Photographer
BigEarsPix
Warwickshire
Rugby

Most of the "interesting" subjects being discussed on the PP forums were discussed (done to death!) here on PS a couple of years ago, and on the NM forums a couple of years before that. There is nothing new under the sun, what goes around comes around.
Roger Vaughan

Steve Walsh is off-line
08 November 2014 06:32
swalsh58
Photographer
swalsh58
Kent
St Mary's Bay

Quote from BigEarsPix
Most of the "interesting" subjects being discussed on the PP forums were discussed (done to death!) here on PS a couple of years ago, and on the NM forums a couple of years before that. There is nothing new under the sun, what goes around comes around.

..and all the same people are making all the same comments. The forums here on PS got quite nasty and certain people thought they ruled the roost. They seem to have moved over to PP, and Im not sad that they did. The forums on PP are now heading the way they were on here. A new site will start up soon, maybe it already has, people will think its great, and they will move across to it because the forums are much friendlier. PP will then become like PS is now, and then all the forum monsters will move to the new site, and it will all start again.

08 November 2014 07:25
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from BigEarsPix

Well having only been a member here for 2 years, I must've missed them all the first time round, so even if the subjects on PP have already been done to death on here a couple years ago, they're new to me. So as I said, I find the threads on PP much more interesting and the forum itself much more active than PS's. Obviously it's all old hat to you, but not to me.

Roger Vaughan is off-line
08 November 2014 07:56
BigEarsPix
Photographer
BigEarsPix
Warwickshire
Rugby

Quote from PaulManuell
Well having only been a member here for 2 years, I must've missed them all the first time round, so even if the subjects on PP have already been done to death on here a couple years ago, they're new to me. So as I said, I find the threads on PP much more interesting and the forum itself much more active than PS's. Obviously it's all old hat to you, but not to me.

Fair point but there is a search forum function, okay I know nobody uses it, but it does my head in when the same old subjects come up week in week out.
Roger Vaughan

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa danixhale KerryWright24 miles mprzyb scarlettfoxett Sifx Winterlilly Yenguo
baxter1989 cefyl creakypete ElegantCaptures eosfan Fashionphotography geoffmarchant gordon GSC4X Ladiesman markeos50d MIB Njsphotography philippahh rscott360 Steveh32 Stevenbennett Vltavakrtek will_i_am