Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
16 December 2014 06:45
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from marlhamphoto
To get an FPI on PP you need to shoot one of the 'house styles'.

That's the best description of it I've heard yet cheeky
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

marlham is off-line
16 December 2014 07:50
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from RedChecker
That's the best description of it I've heard yet cheeky

Ah Red, I hear on the grapevine that you're often mentioned as being amongst the most admired photographers over there. Perhaps you should reinstate your account and revel in the things such fame will bring you.

cheekycheekycheeky

16 December 2014 08:15
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from marlhamphoto
Ah Red, I hear on the grapevine that you're often mentioned as being amongst the most admired photographers over there. Perhaps you should reinstate your account and revel in the things such fame will bring you.

cheekycheekycheeky

Even if Russ did let me back on there, I wouldn't want to join that RedChecker is a naughty person hole of a site.  My ego isn't inflated enough to fit in on there anyway.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

G Jack B is off-line
16 December 2014 08:38
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
Devon
Plymouth

Quote from RedChecker
Even if Russ did let me back on there, I wouldn't want to join that Plymjack is a naughty person hole of a site.  My ego isn't inflated enough to fit in on there anyway.

Has to be the funniest forum reply of the year....rofl......  lol.....smiley
Real Bread Cook by day, BTL landlord & IT Guru - who said men can't multitask!

marlham is off-line
16 December 2014 08:41
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from Plymjack
Has to be the funniest forum reply of the year....rofl......  lol.....smiley

If he hadn't exercised such restraint in his reply it would have been even better...wink

Kizer is off-lineSilver Member
17 December 2014 19:32
Kizer
Photographer
Kizer
Staffordshire
Stoke-on-Trent

Purple port was great when it first started and then the Net model clan moved on to it.

18 December 2014 01:51
Jackass
Photographer

And have since moved on to pp
If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it could be my ex wife.

18 December 2014 02:09
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from Kizer
Purple port was great when it first started and then the Net model clan moved on to it.

That's one of the reasons I was getting fed up with the place, especially the daily floods on the image feeds by a handful of GWCs (which sadly drowned out the good stuff).  Upon suggesting one or two options to counteract this (like blocking people's images from the feeds that you see once logged in) I was subject to quite a lot of abuse so it seems they quite like that crap on there and wish to shove it down your throat.

raw and the cooked is off-line
18 December 2014 02:28
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

I am glad Mr Harper is here to stop the thread descending into a train wreck! I was one of those removed during the night of the long knives, though I was not involved in Harpergate or any of the Facebook thing. Didn't stop Freeman closing me down without warning or reason because he decided he didn't like the cut of my jib! What happened to the proud boast that the punishment fits the crime, you will be warned ,etc The only warning I ever got was a private pm from his Russness telling me to lay off Charlotte, until everyone tired of her feminist drivel!
Rawandthecooked is a naughty person of Russ by pointing out the inconsistency in moderation. and you are out on your ear quicker than any notorious model molester! Unfortunately, a 'removed from purple port' makes you look like one!

18 December 2014 02:39
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from Rawandthecooked
The only warning I ever got was a private pm from his Russness telling me to lay off Charlotte, until everyone tired of her feminist drivel!

I often wondered whether she had 'protection' or was part of the inner circle on there as I often had posts that went against what she said removed (and they were not always with my usual wit).

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Danielamoreno1975 daniwhittaker freya12c Jamie32E sifx sxckitty
ansonphotography BOBREEVES BobWright Cheshunt83 clarmike dby47 ElegantCaptures fannmore flair_photography j12345s mlp modelboutique ownimage panda49 peterh PJAPhotography redbaron rscott360 steveh32 Steveharratt swalsh58 Thunder_Photos TinDolls Willjamieson