Chrissie Red is off-line
13 November 2014 11:33
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Quote from swalsh58
What is model maxim? I have googled it and all I get is Maxim the magazine or FHM. If I separate the words, it takes me to model mayhem. If its a new site, its not appearing in any of the search engines. This is also the first I have heard of it, so how many members has it got, and where are they all??

I hope linking to it is not against PS rules or anything... Its best to be a member everywhere

http://www.modelmaxim.com

Paul J is off-line
13 November 2014 11:36
Paul_J
Photographer
Paul_J
North Yorkshire
Selby / York

Quote from swalsh58
What is model maxim? I have googled it and all I get is Maxim the magazine or FHM. If I separate the words, it takes me to model mayhem. If its a new site, its not appearing in any of the search engines. This is also the first I have heard of it, so how many members has it got, and where are they all??

it is just modelmaxim.com & yep, doesn't come up on google (yet?).  it looks like they got hold of people's personal email addresses as they emailed out invites to join early in november.
..... and your legs are too short, I want a fit bird from the Sunday Sport

Steve Walsh is off-line
13 November 2014 15:37
swalsh58
Photographer
swalsh58
Kent
St Mary's Bay

Okay I found it. I did a search to see how many models were listed within 50 miles of me. Just 1... and the profile was not finished - no images, no blurb. Its not like I live miles away, Im in Kent! is the search facility only fully functional if you join?

Matthew G is off-line
13 November 2014 19:52
MG
Photographer
MG
Warwickshire

Quote from swalsh58
Okay I found it. I did a search to see how many models were listed within 50 miles of me. Just 1... and the profile was not finished - no images, no blurb. Its not like I live miles away, Im in Kent! is the search facility only fully functional if you join?

Its showing two models. The site is only a couple of weeks old so is a complete baby but Im certain it will grow and grow. It does come up under google if you search for modelmaxim.com on google. Within a few weeks it will no doubt work by just googling model maxim with a space.... Having said all that, i like the forums here. Im not a fan of many of the forums on purpleport as they have posts like 'what washing machine shall i buy' with a dozen pages of responses!!! I suppose in a way its linked though.... Models wear clothes (sometimes), the clothes have to be cleanso there is the link!!! Im sure hotpoint dont have a forum for choosing what model to book fora shoot though!! :-)

RGBphoto is off-lineSilver Member
14 November 2014 06:08
magpie1
Photographer

Tyne and Wear
Newcastle

References to model maxim, still here, shows amazing tolerance from admin. In 'another place' this would result in a red laser dot on the forehead!

Matthew G is off-line
14 November 2014 08:17
MG
Photographer
MG
Warwickshire

Quote from magpie1
References to model maxim, still here, shows amazing tolerance from admin. In 'another place' this would result in a red laser dot on the forehead!

I asked before i mentioned them, thought it was only polite. Both Matt that owns this site and the guy that runs modelmaxim are really good guys. Very genuine people.

Matt Harper is off-line
14 November 2014 11:28
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

Quote from magpie1

Which place would that be?   Take a look at this thread then, it is normal for PP to allow links to competitor sites, right from the start of PP, there was no issue with this.  
It is a very tollerant site, fook me, they let me remain a member after three years  But then, I am a mild mannered, non-controversial sort of gentleman, others may not have survived. 

marlham is off-line
14 November 2014 12:09
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from mattharper
It is a very tollerant site..

Hmmm interesting. So tolerant that the owner allows one of its members to use the forum there to allege that the owner of Model Maxim has stolen images for use on his site. Since the allegation was made "last week", yet it still remains on the forum there today, I presume PP is standing behind it.

I won't quote exactly what 'Golding' said here as I'm pretty sure PS would remove it straight away if I did.

Pentti Pohjonen is off-lineSilver Member
14 November 2014 12:46
PHP_Photography
Photographer
PHP_Photography
Finland
VAASA

Quote from mattharper
It is a very tollerant site

Not really, lots of threads get sin binned.

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
14 November 2014 14:13
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from mattharper
It is a very tollerant site

RedChecker is a naughty person off it is.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

35 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
celebrateeverymoment Donnybabe11 KayleighChristina Natural_happy_girl Pinklilly PrettyDiamond SJH30
abouncer andygstudios B_W carshaltonkev cliffc couchestudio davkit Don_Dark Essexjohn freddie Hioctane James7799 Kiboko Kjoservices Ladiesman Leztec LGMPhotographic MIB nunude panda49 redbaron rossvincent rumbleuk steveh32 wacTony WesternRoom
Charlottealom
barlowstudios