This thread is being watched by 1 person
Profile Pictures is off-line
03 November 2014 06:26
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

I did have a quick look at the Pentax 645, which they rate as noise free to ISO 20000; with the 55mm lens included its a little under 8k and something life 51mp, that kind of performance could make a significant difference to my stuff. Just hoping they turn up on eBay sometime soon!

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
03 November 2014 06:41
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

The interesting thing about the Pentax is that it also records video. Admittedly it's only 1080P but bokeh-wise it'd be like shooting 70mm. I follow Philip Bloom on FB and he absolutely loves it but only reservation (over the competition) is the fact that Pentax don't do leaf shutters, to some it's a minor thing but it's something that I personally crave for out of a camera.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

33 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa infinitelizzy JodieEllen MissCaraJane
63jian andygstudios Argentiq bbphotos BOBREEVES chandos chicimages Daveinsurrey dby47 djb1 gerry99111 GlasgowPhotographer gwentman Jb3329 JRFox Ladiesman liteangle magpie1 markeos50d Masherwood Matt1988 read redbaron skymouse Sp_digital Steveharratt Thunder_Photos w4pictures
matt