28 October 2014 16:29
FreaFelidae
Model
FreaFelidae
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

Hi Everyone!
I am a tattoo model from Nottingham.
Please take a look at my portfolio and i appreciate constructive words of wisdom
I have been modelling since summer 2014
Let me know if you'd like to work with me also!
Frea x
[removed in accordance with the terms of use]

marlham is off-line
28 October 2014 17:31
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

I wish you success Frea but I think you'll find there are a few issues which many photographers will struggle with. For example:

"PLEASE NOTE I DO NOT DO NUDE OR TOPLESS" - fair enough on its own but you then go on to say:

"Please Contact me Directly for my rates as these vary depending on the type of shoot you have in mind.

Min £25 Per Hour"

... which I think will prove to be unrealistic.

Also any suggestion of a personal manager being involved is likely to put many photographers off.

Best of luck though

Mike Blissett is off-line
29 October 2014 04:47
MikeBee
Photographer

Kent
Canterbury

It's a learning curve for us all when we start..Lets see you do a few more shoots before we can pass comment.
Building your portfolio at present is everything.

You'll be fine..
Mike
x

Profile Pictures is off-line
29 October 2014 05:37
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Posing and expression don't set you apart from a raft of other models with tattoo work. Arguably tattoo is pretty mainstream these days, retro seems pretty everyday too so perhaps a combination of learning more about posing and varying displayed emotions, plus some top drawer styling might move you forward. As it stands you won't attract much work I think, not of a type that'll give you a great portfolio anyway.

7 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
annabelsj
Blancho dloglaczem grahamsphotography mg Pictureimage Platidonio