Reminder Secure

Honestly, do I have a shot at being a model?

PHOTOJOE670 is off-lineSilver Member
09 December 2014 14:48
PHOTOJOE670
Photographer

Cambridgeshire
GODMANCHESTER

Short answer,,, yes,,, if there wasnt the pond in the way i'd book you, dave

OldMaster is off-line
14 December 2014 05:31
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
Hertfordshire
Harpenden

Probably, Yes! But you are not in the UK...Shame!

16 December 2014 09:29
cm480
Model

it's always hard starting as a totally new model. I'd recommend booking some TF shoots so that you can add a nice range of images to your profile (sort of what I'm doing now).

In the meantime, good luck and have fun!

Jesfish is off-line
16 December 2014 12:44
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

jlynn, If you want to do some modelling for a hobby then you should go for it.  If you want to make money from it, your options are likely to be working for camera clubs and hobbyist potographers or perhaps doing some commercial work.  The latter is quite competitive but requires people of all ages, heights, size etc etc.  You may need to register with an agency for this, but make sure they are legitimate and not going to charge you.  If you decide to work for hobbyist photographers, be aware that often some of them are looking for models who are happy posing nude.  I didn't notice what levels you ticked on your profile.  Whatever you decide, I would suggest you get some good basic images taken of yourself.  Your current ones are very bad.  Sorry but I'm honest!  Best of luck, whatever you do.  Oh and you have fab hair...maybe you could try and do some hair modelling?.. you could approach colleges or salons as they need models for portfolio pictures and it may be a good way for you to get some images for your own port. 

38 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs chosin Cleaver01 ElleLaura Keiralavelle Layla_mk Lilly_69 lindacanovamodel NikkiLouise93
altglass bbphotos Blancho cliffc david1500 dirkus djb1 domnumberone duncanjames edb Essexjohn geoffmarchant GH46 glamournorthwest Hazy Kjoservices Ladiesman lify mauricesimagery mlp occy oscar philippahh plld rembrandt snapper47 sniffer steveh32 studio17