Reminder Secure

New pics after a loooong break!

Suzy Griffiths is off-line
12 October 2014 09:23
Suzynola7
Model

Kent

Hi everyone, I hadn't done a shoot for years due to ill health, Im doing a bit better and I did one recently and these are most of the pics Ive uploaded on my profile, Im interested what people think and if people think Id be ok to do different styles of modelling? I do have a slightly alternative style but I think (hope!) Im quite versatile. Id really like to get into cosplay/costume kind of modelling as I love makeup and dressing up! Thank you =)

marlham is off-line
12 October 2014 10:06
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Don't fret you look great

Maybe give steampunk a try - it would suit you I think and you can get the costume and accessories together fairly easily and cheaply.

Good luck and welcome back

12 October 2014 10:22
Suzynola7
Model

Kent

Are there many steampunk modelling jobs about? Id even like modelling costumes for fancy dress websites and stuff! But I also like doing photos like the ones in my portfolio, or any kind of fashion/beauty ones. I could still do lingerie too although it would be nice to do something different, and I don't know if Im getting too old now haha! Thank you for your reply =)

marlham is off-line
12 October 2014 11:18
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from Suzynola7
Are there many steampunk modelling jobs about? Id even like modelling costumes for fancy dress websites and stuff! But I also like doing photos like the ones in my portfolio, or any kind of fashion/beauty ones. I could still do lingerie too although it would be nice to do something different, and I don't know if Im getting too old now haha! Thank you for your reply =)

I don't think shooting costumes for websites will have much appeal for photographers here. Most of it is either unpaid (eg ASOS online shops) or very low paid - it gets sent to Eastern Europe to be shot there for pennies (or whatever the local currency is). Also most of the photographers here have limited shoot time available and will want to spend it shooting whatever interests them rather than fulfilling someone else's desire for free/cheap photography to support their commercial endeavours.

You might find one or two commercial stock photographers around though.

12 October 2014 11:40
Suzynola7
Model

Kent

Oh Im not saying that's all I want to do, just one of many things Id be up for trying! I like hearing photographers ideas on what kind of photos they want to do

redbaron is off-lineSilver Member
12 October 2014 15:26
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Ultimately the market will provide the answer in terms of what suits. If you are doing it primarily because you enjoy it, rather than to provide a living though, then go for what gives you the most joy and satisfaction. There is little point doing sessions you do not enjoy simply because you suit a particular style. Unless the financial rewards are there of course.

Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

13 October 2014 02:13
Suzynola7
Model

Kent

Id be happy with most styles, I just dont want to do topless or further, I used to but wasnt comfortable with it

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs chandni23 chloejade25 Lilly_69 Natalie120525 poppylapilule zavego
ad360photo Blancho cwillyshootit djb1 ellessephotography gordon Kjoservices liteangle mlp modelboutique peteb redmedia rod_m99 Rtnphotography scottmcccxiv Steveh32 thelook
harbourstudio