4EverYoung is off-line
12 October 2014 08:50
Midnite
Photographer
Midnite
Cambridgeshire
Peterborough

Great tutorials and tools avalible here
I have never failed But i have discovered thousands of approches which don't work.

Mark London is off-line
16 October 2014 06:14
MarkLondon
Photographer

London
London

Thanks for the link, very useful

Gary Newton is off-line
16 October 2014 16:21
oceanova
Photographer
oceanova
Essex

I would appreciate any links to other tutorials that other people have found useful or intetesting. Nearly everything I have learnt on photoshop has been via online.
There has been some poor ones where either the poster has assumed the viewer is at a higher level, clarity or accent have been an issue.
This could be a good database

raw and the cooked is off-line
17 October 2014 05:12
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

I wonder if the op is on commission?

4EverYoung is off-line
17 October 2014 13:37
Midnite
Photographer
Midnite
Cambridgeshire
Peterborough

I've found Aarons tutorials of use and thought i'd pass them on, use them don't use them makes no odds to me.

He explains and shows what he is doing as well as other ways of doing the same thing with another tool.

Tells you the keyboard short cuts, from the videos i have watched the structure is consistant so after following a few tutorial i noticed the mistakes i was making. I've watched other peoples videos and found some start in one place i one video and another video is different, i find this confussing and the information doesn't stick so well.

As the free tutorials are umm FREE i guess i can easily expect 10% comission

I have never failed But i have discovered thousands of approches which don't work.

Profile Pictures is off-line
18 October 2014 02:56
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Another vote for the yank here, phlearn is pretty handy for tips.

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AnnThompson chosin viktoria_darling
AaronKent azurphotos bengie brendan casell daygo10 dorrian iestyn markeewould martinchristie modelboutique nateDMP photostevo siwalters skymouse Spiritofwales stevegosh steveh32 Stuh