Reminder Secure

Any good places in ESSEX that can accommodate suspension work?

Arizona Sky is off-line
04 October 2014 15:17
ArizonaSky
Model
ArizonaSky
Essex

I have a photographer that's interested in doing a rope bondage shoot with me and will involve me being tied suspended from the ceiling. So ideally, what we need is a place which has strong beams and can support my weight without causing any damage or harm to both myself or the ceiling!!

So if there're any other models or photographers on here who have done any kind of suspension work and know of any suitable places in and around Essex for this type of shoot, I'd love to hear your suggestions
“Boys think girls are like books, If the cover doesn't catch their eye they won't bother to read what's inside.” - Marilyn Monroe.

Kev Hurdle is off-line
05 October 2014 12:14
photovibestudio
Studio

Essex
Benfleet

We have hooks in the ceiling for such genres. Done rope, swing, exercise and other type of shoots using them. Kev.

Rich H is off-lineGold Member
05 October 2014 17:28
digitalmood
Photographer
digitalmood
South Yorkshire
Barnsley

Kwikfit?? lol :-)

www.digitalmood.co.uk

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Crowlex Lusciousabi29 stevepm Sxcemma123
abouncer android_man Andy_B bernadinism big_err clarmike Davebu david1500 dby47 eosfan glamorphotos hodgen just_lez kaosrox Kjoservices laurencejpower MAMAMIYA MIB Phiesta1 PhotoSpyroS Puremoods rdp redbaron rtmphoto steveh32 WESTEND_PORTFOLIOS
wendyanne