Reminder Secure

scottish referendum

RGBphoto is off-lineSilver Member
14 September 2014 17:11
magpie1
Photographer

Tyne and Wear
Newcastle

I was in Dunbar, yesterday, and seemed very low yes/no activity. Each 'side' had a little stand, next to each other, in the main street and everything was pretty quiet. Most people were just walking past the stands.

Andy is off-line
14 September 2014 17:13
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Fife
fife based, but Scotland wide

Quote from Chrissie_Red
All I see is yes stickers in windows and no signs in farmers fields. I would say there is quite a bit more yes stickers but only because the fields are spread out haha.

you are so right, thats exactly how it is on my numerous travels when working           windows=yes  fields =no,  

lets get shootin

Derek Rowlands is off-line
14 September 2014 17:14
Dirkus
Photographer

Clwyd

Quote from photostore
Well Dirkus, thats you and Cameron who appreciate  the scots.

Well I do love Scotland, could be my Granhparents on both side were from Scotland, a Mackintosh on one side and a Seaton on the other, Can I not have a 'honnery' vote for that ?????? LOL.

Have fun

Andy is off-line
14 September 2014 17:17
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Fife

Quote from magpie1
I was in Dunbar, yesterday, and seemed very low yes/no activity. Each 'side' had a little stand, next to each other, in the main street and everything was pretty quiet. Most people were just walking past the stands.

if your up here next week you might need your passport to get back down again                      ......possibly........maybe..........who knows................
lets get shootin

14 September 2014 17:23
magpie1
Photographer

Tyne and Wear
Newcastle

Yes and I got a Scottish £5 in my change, so I made sure I spent it today!

Andy is off-line
14 September 2014 17:28
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Fife

Quote from magpie1
Yes and I got a Scottish £5 in my change, so I made sure I spent it today!

maybe in the future Scots shop keepers will be holding up english visitors notes to the light and saying to the shopper "WTF is this? someone raided the Monopoly bank again ? surprise

lets get shootin

Andy is off-line
14 September 2014 17:44
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Fife

Sorry Mods, thanks for moving to off topic
lets get shootin

Derek Rowlands is off-line
14 September 2014 17:55
Dirkus
Photographer

Clwyd

Quote from photostore
maybe in the future Scots shop keepers will be holding up english visitors notes to the light and saying to the shopper "WTF is this? someone raided the Monopoly bank again ? 

Greetings

Well I'm with Yorkshire Bank which is owned by Clydsdale bank, which is owned by Bank of Australia!!!!!!!

So thats me stuffed !!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun

14 September 2014 18:26
magpie1
Photographer

Tyne and Wear
Newcastle

Sorry can't quote, other posts, on iPad, if independent Scots are determined to keep the 'pound' or as it will be known the Poond, and to avoid possible confusion with other similar currencies, will be available in denominations of £Poo, 3, 4, 7 and 12 notes.

Gary Newton is off-line
14 September 2014 18:52
oceanova
Photographer
oceanova
Essex

I watched the teenage debate the other night, George Galloway was hysterical! I was convinced he was either stoned or oceanova is a naughty person ed, maybe both

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Kingpanther786
bogan carshaltonkev rscott360 skinz