Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
19 September 2014 12:55
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from mph
Delighted it was less close than forecast too.

Me too.

More to the point, I'm ecstatic that I won't be a stateless citizen when my British Passport runs out in a few years time. No way did I wish to return and take up residence in Comrade President Salmond's fiefdom to entitle me to apply for a Scottish Passport. I may, as my father's firstborn, have been sent down here primarily to educate the English and improve their gene pool, but once I became settled I realised that they were not the demons that my SNaP neighbours honestly believed them to be and I grew to like them more than some of my closed-mind former aquaintances.

Bob

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
19 September 2014 14:07
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Well it had been surprisingly civil until now
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Paul Hodson is off-line
19 September 2014 14:45
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Alex Salmond resigns as Scottish First Minister

Mr Salmond announces he will also step down as SNP leader in the wake of his independence referendum defeat after the party's conference in November.

Not a good loser then?
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Paul Hodson is off-line
19 September 2014 14:47
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Ain't that just a normal Friday night in Glasgow?   smiley
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

19 September 2014 15:25
Jackass
Photographer

Salmond's SNP was a party with only one objective - independence for Scotland. He would have cast a strange figure had he stayed on, having been rejected by 28 out of the 32 regions. Regrettably, there's every likelihood he will be replaced by Nicola Sturgeon, a vicious separatist with none of the political acumen of Salmond. She may prove to be even more divisive.
If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it could be my ex wife.

click_gotcha is off-line
19 September 2014 15:41
click_gotcha
Photographer
click_gotcha
Lanarkshire

The nasty side of British Nationalism.

Tony Stephenson is off-line
19 September 2014 15:55
tonycsm
Photographer
tonycsm
East Yorkshire
Driffield

Quote from click_gotcha
The nasty side of British Nationalism.

I and I think most right thinking individuals don't condone violence from any side and it's not Britrish Nationalism... by the looks of it, it's a Scottish Unionist probelm and a problem for Scotland itself to resolve..

However, judging by some of the signs being displayed by the Nationalist supporters, there is a slight element of provocation, don't you think? 
www.le-femme.co.uk

click_gotcha is off-line
19 September 2014 16:22
click_gotcha
Photographer
click_gotcha
Lanarkshire

Quote from tonycsm
I and I think most right thinking individuals don't condone violence from any side and it's not Britrish Nationalism... by the looks of it, it's a Scottish Unionist probelm and a problem for Scotland itself to resolve..

However, judging by some of the signs being displayed by the Nationalist supporters, there is a slight element of provocation, don't you think? 

Here's a wee lassie intimidating the poor unionists with a saltire.  https://vine.co/v/OWPzrhni0Aj

click_gotcha is off-line
19 September 2014 16:22
click_gotcha
Photographer
click_gotcha
Lanarkshire

And yes, it is British Nationalism.

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Jessicaliu1993 joann2 Lushlolly natpenelope Natural_happy_girl
antoinewynn antonart bayford bob22 clarmike diphoto Don_Dark edwards Images1854 ImageStyle James7799 johnmphoto kai_kul Kjoservices lambiepie71 mamamiya mike0048 mlp philippahh smphotographic steveh32 stuartnoo totalpics
harbourstudio