scottish referendum

Jack Taylor is off-line
18 September 2014 16:55
JTD
Photographer

South Yorkshire
West Riding

Quote from photostore
one thing for sure is the lid is off and it wont go back on, regardless of which way it goes

Not necessarily so.
As far as I am aware the wording of the question is: "Should Scotland be an independent country?" The fact that something "should be" doesn't mean to say it has to be or needs to be or it is in the best interest to be only that it has the right to be. There might still be room for discussion if both teams set their minds on it and weigh up the situation. It obviously gives Scotland the upper hand in negotiations with the ability to follow it through but there might still be some scope for a settlement to mutual advantage despite all the hype.

click_gotcha is off-line
18 September 2014 17:12
click_gotcha
Photographer
click_gotcha
Lanarkshire

Quote from anthonyh
That would be illegal...no news entity is allowed to comment on the progress of a UK election until polling ends....

Oh, no, I've been duped!!!!!  

Paul Hodson is online
18 September 2014 17:51
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from anthonyh
That would be illegal...no news entity is allowed to comment on the progress of a UK election until polling ends....

Rubbish! There are often exit polls but they would be pretty meaningless in this case.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Anthonygh is off-line
18 September 2014 19:06
anthonyh
Photographer

Kent

Quote from mph

Rubbish! There are often exit polls but they would be pretty meaningless in this case.

Exit polls are always given when the polls end for the simple reason that they are considered to be able to influence those still waiting to vote. They are covered by the same rules that prevent any media commenting on how the vote is going or reporting on campaigning.

Amy Rose is off-lineSilver Member
18 September 2014 19:33
AmyC_01
Model
AmyC_01
West Yorkshire
Leeds

If Scotland becomes independent will Scotland be able to enter the Eurovision Song Contest?

If so Brilliant!! .

(big Euro fan here!)

Moving on, off to Scotland for a 3 day tour this weekend...regardless of the vote I can not wait. Love Scotland, everyone is friendly and I love the cold weather!!

XX

Nick is off-line
19 September 2014 00:28
BodyBragging
Photographer
BodyBragging
Greater Manchester

The man from Del Monte, he say

NOOOOOOOOOO!

19 September 2014 00:34
Jackass
Photographer

One in the eye for Salmond's Brownshirts
If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it could be my ex wife.

HowardJ is off-line
19 September 2014 01:02
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

How about an England independence vote?

Paul Hodson is online
19 September 2014 01:06
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from anthonyh

Exit polls are always given when the polls end for the simple reason that they are considered to be able to influence those still waiting to vote. They are covered by the same rules that prevent any media commenting on how the vote is going or reporting on campaigning.

Apologies. I misread your comment.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Paul Hodson is online
19 September 2014 01:09
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from HowardJ
How about an England independence vote?

I would vote for that - assuming you mean to deal with the West Lothian question.

It has been a good night for democracy, Scotland, Great Britain, the Queen, the world, common sense - and those who would like to wipe the smirk off Fish face.

Delighted it was less close than forecast too.

37 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Bustybrooke9 charlotte90 Chebella91 chloejade25 chosin Cutesick Jamie32E rob452 roxsanniebel
Antz Auctioneer ChrisD Daddylonglense david1500 dhuntuk gazzer59 gshocker30 James65 keltica Kjoservices LGI mamamiya Manchestertog1 markeos50d Martin2016 MIB modelboutique moritz78 Mph panda49 riddell rscott360 stephenmuddell Thechriss timbham Willjamieson