Andy is off-line
14 September 2014 15:00
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Fife
fife based, but Scotland wide

Aye or Naw ?
it's now getting a wee bit nasty up here, one things for sure, it was only a matter of time............. were a passionate fiery people 
be glad to see the back of it. whichever way it goes, I have spent most of my adult life thinking all politicians are useless, loathsome scum with no inclination to better the lives of their voters............can't see anything changing in my lifetime or the need to change my viewpoint on them all having watched all the debates
lets get shootin

Chrissie Red is off-line
14 September 2014 15:25
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Awww gawd..

Not purestorm too

haha..

I've yet to see the nasty side of things to be honest, seen plenty of passion/coming together of massive groups of people - its actually given me tingles in my spine.

Agree though - most politicians are useless.

Derek Rowlands is off-line
14 September 2014 15:33
Dirkus
Photographer

Clwyd

Greetings

keep politics off the forum ???? ha Ha !!!!!!

Having said that I think the whole thing is a madness and been a waste of public money

If I had a vote I'd be in the 'NO' camp

Have fun

Simon Chan is off-line
14 September 2014 15:36
Chandos
Photographer

Merseyside
Liverpool

If they put Mel Gibson's "Braveheart" on TV on wednesday night it might swing the vote to the Aye camp

Chrissie Red is off-line
14 September 2014 15:38
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Dirkus if the rest of the UK had a vote then it wouldn't really be fair.

Wouldn't make a difference if every single person in Scotland voted for independence because there aren't enough of us compared to the rest of the UK. So I for one am really really glad its a decision for the Scottish people.

One thing I do hope to come from all this (in any event) is a political party that stops taking the Chrissie_Red is a naughty person out of the people who put them where they are. Its a massive shake and kick up the arse to those who desperately needed it.

Andy is off-line
14 September 2014 15:50
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Fife

Quote from Chrissie_Red
Dirkus if the rest of the UK had a vote then it wouldn't really be fair. Wouldn't make a difference if every single person in Scotland voted for independence because there aren't enough of us compared to the rest of the UK. So I for one am really really glad its a decision for the Scottish people. One thing I do hope to come from all this (in any event) is a political party that stops taking the photostore is a naughty person out of the people who put them where they are. Its a massive shake and kick up the arse to those who desperately needed it.

Nice one Chrissie, i wont ask how your voting as that would be wholly Impolite .................as residents up here, we will face it together though, regardless,  

lets get shootin

Chrissie Red is off-line
14 September 2014 15:52
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

I'm voting the way that I think 60% of other Scottish folks will vote

Andy is off-line
14 September 2014 15:54
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Fife

Quote from Dirkus
Greetings keep politics off the forum ???? ha Ha !!!!!! Having said that I think the whole thing is a madness and been a waste of public money If I had a vote I'd be in the 'NO' camp Have fun

Well Dirkus, thats you and Cameron who appreciate  the scots.

lets get shootin

Andy is off-line
14 September 2014 15:58
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Fife

Quote from Chrissie_Red
I'm voting the way that I think 60% of other Scottish folks will vote

haha, well that still means little to mecheekybut where you live just now, voting in a certain direction might mean you need to move house if word got out lol,
Fife's no too bad you know ? and only 20 mins away for Rory's work.

lets get shootin

Chrissie Red is off-line
14 September 2014 16:01
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

All I see is yes stickers in windows and no signs in farmers fields.

I would say there is quite a bit more yes stickers but only because the fields are spread out haha.

6 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
dhuntuk doughnut Keithhendy talldave68 Willjamieson Willy_O