Andy Watson is off-lineSilver Member
24 September 2014 12:17
Andy2344
Photographer
Andy2344
Ayrshire

Quote from mph
Windowless?

I didnt see the plans so made the mistake of not seeing a window but come on anyone caught in the act would push off pronto especially as people carry guns there and as for the house in a gated community in a poor country the average criminal would think " rich pickings "

Perhaps I'm skeptical but I think she went to the loo to text someone, it doesn't matter who, and he decided to scare her and it all went terribly wrong but hey I wasn't on the jury

Anthonygh is off-line
24 September 2014 12:43
anthonyh
Photographer

Kent

Quote from Andy2344
I didnt see the plans so made the mistake of not seeing a window but come on anyone caught in the act would push off pronto especially as people carry guns there and as for the house in a gated community in a poor country the average criminal would think " rich pickings "

Perhaps I'm skeptical but I think she went to the loo to text someone, it doesn't matter who, and he decided to scare her and it all went terribly wrong but hey I wasn't on the jury

How could you be....there wasn't one.......

Andy Watson is off-lineSilver Member
24 September 2014 12:49
Andy2344
Photographer
Andy2344
Ayrshire

Quote from anthonyh
How could you be....there wasn't one.......

good point

.....and sleep

night all

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
24 September 2014 14:02
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Why are people saying there's no window in the bathroom?

There's a massive one labelled as (W6), or at least it's a wide one (which looks about 2m wide) although it could be a thin one high-up.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Paul is off-lineSilver Member
25 September 2014 06:08
DorsetHammer
Photographer
DorsetHammer
Dorset
Christchurch

This is the bathroom window

It was broken when I got here

15 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Sammy_Louise
eosfan ev0 freddie gordon Jpdo kaz58 lester2705 mike0048 Mitch44 moritz78 peterh tonyk1 wakeyowl