RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from Sdeve
It's about time she moved out then.

That's not in the slightest bit funny.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Steve Guy is off-line
22 September 2014 14:46
Sdeve
Photographer

Derbyshire
Derby

Yes it is.

Chosin is a moderatorPlatinum Member
22 September 2014 14:58
Chosin
Model
Chosin
Hampshire

Quote from Sdeve
Yes it is.

Only in your warped mind, yes 
I am old enough to say I have done it, and still young enough to do it again! ;}

Andy Watson is off-lineSilver Member
23 September 2014 15:38
Andy2344
Photographer
Andy2344
Ayrshire

So I break into the rich man's house and the first place I go is the big windowless cupboard they call the bathroom... yeah right

Amber West is off-line
23 September 2014 18:30
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Dumfries and Galloway

Quote from Chrissie_Red
Its because I'm not a murderer - my initial reaction was to hide under the covers, then it was to see what it was.

Then I googled how to safely get rid of it.

I don't have a gun but I'm guessing if I did that it wouldn't be my automatic reaction to grab it and start shooting...

Ooh, bats are adorable - there are 3,000 in my mum's house in Scotland.  They are well cute.  Like little mice with wings.

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
24 September 2014 02:20
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from Amber6
Ooh, bats are adorable - there are 3,000 in my mum's house in Scotland.  They are well cute.  Like little mice with wings.

That's a lot of guano
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Paul Hodson is off-line
24 September 2014 09:14
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from Andy2344
So I break into the rich man's house and the first place I go is the big windowless cupboard they call the bathroom... yeah right

Windowless?

Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
24 September 2014 09:25
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from mph
Windowless?

^ I presume this is a drawing of his house?  Not exactly posh judging by those dimensions (I spend all day drawing luxury flats & houses, albeit London-based ones).

Paul Hodson is off-line
24 September 2014 09:33
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from RedChecker
^ I presume this is a drawing of his house?  Not exactly posh judging by those dimensions (I spend all day drawing luxury flats & houses, albeit London-based ones).

It was the one shown to the court - so I hope so! 

Does look pretty small though.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Lysander is off-lineSilver Member
24 September 2014 11:03
Lysander
Photographer
Lysander
West Midlands
Wolverhampton

Quote from Amber6

Wow!  That sounds wonderful, although I do feel a bit sorry for the local moth population.frown
"I would rather be Schroedinger's Cat than one of Pavlov's Dogs."

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Lushlolly pinklilly RedXXX Superhawk8 tanyacox Winterlilly
android_man antoinewynn cjg cygnet djb1 eosfan frankpht GH46 ianscales James7799 Leblanc222 philippahh PhilStorm redbaron shadowtime74 Skystudio soulc stuartnoo