Reminder Secure

Is your lover in bed with you?

Anthonygh is off-line
12 September 2014 18:20
anthonyh
Photographer

Kent

Now a well known court case has ended.....who here would arge they could be woken in the night...think there was an intruder in the house ....and not notice your partner wasn't in bed with you? Just curious.

13 September 2014 05:08
Socialdisaster
Photographer

I must admit, if I thought we had an intruder, the first thing I'd do is wake the g/f (to send her to deal with it, obv.). But that's me, who is to tell how different people would react?

That said, I don't actually believe he murdered her intently and I'm glad he was acquitted of those charges.
Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

Paul Hodson is off-line
13 September 2014 11:26
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Yes the weakest point in his case was not checking where she was. To me it seems he did murder her in the heat of the moment but only "on the balance of probabilities" - not enough in a criminal case.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Chrissie Red is off-line
13 September 2014 14:57
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Thank god I'm known to "wander" about in the middle of the night.

If I'm not in bed my hubby knows I'm probably sat on the kitchen floor snacking on toast or ice cream. If he hears a noise in the middle of the night its usually me falling over my slippers at the end of the bed or a cat knocking something over.

We had a bat in our bedroom one night, I was awake and spotted it but wasn't sure what "it" was. I woke him up whilst I was terrified and screaming "theres something in the f£$king house" and he really did think we had a murderer standing at the door with a gun or knife.. Then when he fully woke up he was as terrified as me at the prospect of a bat being in the house.

- We didn't kill the bat though.

Anthonygh is off-line
13 September 2014 15:10
anthonyh
Photographer

Kent

Quote from mph
Yes the weakest point in his case was not checking where she was. To me it seems he did murder her in the heat of the moment but only "on the balance of probabilities" - not enough in a criminal case.

I have been woken by strange noises on occasions and immediately go into 'alert mode'...it is what we do if we 'sense' danger. I cannot see any circumstances whereby I would wake to strange sounds and not immediately notice I am alone in bed had my GF being staying the night. And if not immediately I would while hunting around for a gun!!

To be blunt I believe there was a row.....she was scared and locked herself in the loo...he got a gun and shot four bullets through the door. To me...if you shoot four bullets through a door knowing someone is behind it...you intend to kill them. Whether that person is the GF or...as he claimed...an intruder!!

Paul Hodson is off-line
13 September 2014 17:33
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from anthonyh
I have been woken by strange noises on occasions and immediately go into 'alert mode'...it is what we do if we 'sense' danger. I cannot see any circumstances whereby I would wake to strange sounds and not immediately notice I am alone in bed had my GF being staying the night. And if not immediately I would while hunting around for a gun!!

To be blunt I believe there was a row.....she was scared and locked herself in the loo...he got a gun and shot four bullets through the door. To me...if you shoot four bullets through a door knowing someone is behind it...you intend to kill them. Whether that person is the GF or...as he claimed...an intruder!!

I agree - but proving it beyond reasonable doubt is another matter!
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Neil Anderson is off-line
13 September 2014 19:05
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Quote from anthonyh

There seems little point in pontificating if you haven't listened to the actual story that the defence told.
When he got up to investigate the 'intruder' his girlfriend was in the bed. She apparently left the bed whilst he was investigating the noise.
And he assumed she was still asleep under the sheets when he returned.
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

Anthonygh is off-line
14 September 2014 05:15
anthonyh
Photographer

Kent

Quote from stolenfaces
There seems little point in pontificating if you haven't listened to the actual story that the defence told. When he got up to investigate the 'intruder' his girlfriend was in the bed. She apparently left the bed whilst he was investigating the noise. And he assumed she was still asleep under the sheets when he returned.

So she is a flat deaf person then, that he claims managed to slip by him  and lock herself in the loo while he was investigating the intruder in the loo. It is not a question of not knowing what the defence claimed...it is a question of not believing it.

Chosin is a moderatorPlatinum Member
14 September 2014 06:11
Chosin
Model
Chosin
Hampshire

Quote from anthonyh

..he got a gun and shot four bullets through the door. To me...if you shoot four bullets through a door knowing someone is behind it...you intend to kill them. Whether that person is the GF or...as he claimed...an intruder!!

My thoughts exactly
You dont shoot all those bullets hoping just to scare some intruder 
He knew that he would kill whoever was behind that door  

none of it makes any sense to me 

I am old enough to say I have done it, and still young enough to do it again! ;}

Paul Hodson is off-line
14 September 2014 08:22
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from anthonyh
 So she is a flat deaf person then, that he claims managed to slip by him  and lock herself in the loo while he was investigating the intruder in the loo. It is not a question of not knowing what the defence claimed...it is a question of not believing it.

His argument was, I think, that she went to the loo while he was shutting the patio windows. He then heard the noise and assumed it was an intruder not realising she gad moved. Still not entirely believable - but more so than your scenario!

12 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Livespirit pinklilly Winterlilly
AaronKent bengie guitarman Ladiesman MauricesImagery mlp panda49 Reynard Rhadamanthus