New images now up!!

Gemma Morris is off-line
11 September 2014 09:59
GemmaMorris
Model

Essex
Chelmsford

[ Moved to Portfolio Review section and merged ]

Hi guys ive just uploaded some new images take a look and let me know your thoughts !

Thanks Gemma!

Gemma Morris is off-line
11 September 2014 09:59
GemmaMorris
Model

Essex
Chelmsford

[ Moved to Portfolio Review section and merged ]

Hi guys ive just uploaded some new images take a look and let me know your thoughts !

Thanks Gemma!

Hugh Spence is off-line
11 September 2014 10:13
StNeots
Photographer
StNeots
Bedfordshire
Potton

Should this not be in portfolio review instead of photography chat?
They are not your photos as far as photography technique goes so comments on this would not be in order.

marlham is off-line
11 September 2014 12:29
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

OK, my thoughts are:

1. I don't like the processing (in particular the skin) in the Divine Boudoir images. A lot of smoothing/blur has been applied which IMO is never good to see in a model's portfolio.

2. The Malt Marsh images are OK. BUT - they're a bit formulaic - rule of thirds, very posed, very smiley. Fine if you like that sort of thing but for me something less contrived and with a more compelling narrative would be much more attractive.

That's not to say the images are bad - they're not - just giving you a hint as to what I think you could aim for in future.

Good luck

11 September 2014 12:35
Socialdisaster
Photographer

The mid-thigh water cut off is very, very unflattering.

The Divine image is horribly overworked.

You are squinting in all the shots, not good. There's another photo you have with eyes open, very nice.
Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

Profile Pictures is off-line
12 September 2014 05:21
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Agree as above, leaving a positive in that I think your best work is yet to come. Good face and figure, you just need a good photographer to work with.

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
BlueLah caz0054 mandymack Modelhannahxx Natalie120525 shazza09
amvma bbphotos diphoto Djanimation donaldmac grahamsphotography Ianmcculloch joolsy Kiboko Kjoservices lify Mattcairns mauricesimagery Njsphotography panda49 peteb rdp Rob77 scottmcccxiv star_shots Steve1313 stevegosh steveh32 swalsh58