Reminder Secure

Something different for me

Ripley  is off-line
03 September 2014 13:05
LRipley
Model

Grampian
Aberdeen

Just wondering which of these to put in my portfolio, something different for me.

All opinions appreciated

marlham is off-line
03 September 2014 13:39
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

I'm sorry Miss Ripley but I don't like them at all.

They look more like images from a budget high street photo studio's makeover/dressing-up package than images intended for a serious model's portfolio.

I wouldn't recommend using them, sorry.

Chrissie Red is off-line
03 September 2014 15:57
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

I have to agree with the poster above.

The makeup is also quite distracting for me, it really draws my eyes to your eyes which highlights the "rabbit in a headlights" type of look - which is never good. Plus the head shots are far too skin smoothed. Don't get me wrong, love a bit of smoothing but the retouchers has obliterated your beautiful skin.

I do like your work with Rob though and I don't think these match up in comparison to be honest. I know its tricky being up there and there is a serious lack of photographers to select from so it might be worth heading down to Edinburgh/Glasgow to see what their photographers have to offer.

Theres a wonderful photographer/makeup artist team based in Dundee who I highly recommend. They really do bring out the best in people, I've shot with lots of people but after leaving their studio I have actually felt like my body radiates confidence and their regular clients tend to agree.

http://www.mementoboudoir.co.uk/boudoir_gallery.html

They occasionally do groupon deals which save you a load of money on their packages for boudoir makeover/shoots. So worth keeping an eye out!

x

Profile Pictures is off-line
03 September 2014 18:29
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Absolutely no.

19 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Angel_Bliss butt3rflyxxx CurvyS Frankirae ryansd viennaplumplovebbw
bbphotos david1500 Flanders James7799 jorgeliz Kjoservices metro mg Monochromeset Pictureimage rod_m99 Slickphotos StuartCollinsPhoto