Stella McCartney/ Selfridges on Oxford Street

Anita De Bauch is off-lineSilver Member
25 August 2014 10:43
AnitaDeBauch
Model
AnitaDeBauch
Somerset
Bristol

I had a small role in a fashion film with SHOWstudio recently- the client was Selfridges and the film is currently showing on a 24 hour loop on the big screen in the window on Oxford Street

The film is called The Masters and is a celebration of the masters of fashion, inc Jean Paul Gaultier, Oscar De La Renta and Marc Jacobs. I'm the nude model in the Stella McCartney vignette

You can watch the film online here: http://showstudio.com/project/the_masters

I loved watching the other scenes being made almost as much as I enjoyed playing my own role. This was all shot in the same ordinary sized studio (admittedly with a very high ceiling) with different sets for each vignette. It goes to show that you really don't need a massive space if you're willing to put the time and imagination in

Anita x
anitadebauch.com - anitadebauch.tumblr.com

Amber West is off-line
25 August 2014 11:57
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Dumfries and Galloway

Wow, that is so cool. I shall make sure to walk by and check it out when I'm back in London!

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
___Naomi___ danixhale Marcrot Sammi_1985
ansonphotography Creativedge david1500 digitizer dorrian eltel gordon guitarman johnmphoto kai_kul Ladiesman mike0048 PhilStorm Thunder_Photos TonyNutley vipimages Willjamieson