Reminder Secure

Moving to Somerset for a couple of months! (NSFW)

Anita De Bauch is off-lineSilver Member
25 August 2014 10:29
AnitaDeBauch
Model
AnitaDeBauch
Somerset
Bristol

Hello Somerset/ Bristol photographers, models, designers and fetish producers!

I modelled part-time out of Somerset for a whole year between 2007 and 2008 and will be taking a break from the intensity of London for a few months back in the valley!

I've been visiting as a tourist and having a lovely time puttering around Glastonbury and Wells, but what's it like there for models and photographers?

I'll be commuting to the southeast a lot for work, but plan on spending every third week or so at home in the beautiful countryside I remember shooting some of my first location art nude shoots amongst these inspiring landscapes, as well as doing my first fashion-y shots with Mike Tucker at his studio in Cheddar, if that's still going!

I'm definitely going to check out Stoke's Croft in Bristol and contact all the local camera clubs to meet like-minded creative people, but is there anything else I should look into? Any life drawing classes or people making films? Any local photographers who like the look of my portfolio, or would like me to show them round my old art nude spots?

I'm deliriously excited about this latest adventure, and also about buying wellies and a car, two things I haven't needed in London for the last six years!

Woohoo!

Anita x

anitadebauch.com - anitadebauch.tumblr.com

Stu-Art UK is off-line
25 August 2014 16:21
stu_art
Photographer
stu_art
Dorset

I hope the Southwest photographers take advantage of having such an excellent and international model on their doorstep....

I thoroughly enjoyed working with you in Camden and having migrated back to Wiltshire, will definitely try to work with you in the West Country....

Hope you enjoy your time back in the South West.

S
"Capture what you see, see what you captured"

HowardJ is off-line
25 August 2014 16:26
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Good for you. Enjoy the break.

Jaye  is off-line
27 August 2014 09:03
jessicard
Model
This member has been reset to pending
jessicard
Vale of Glamorgan
Cardiff

Its nice to have a break from London every now and then - I've just moved out of there myself! Hope it all goes well for you - you're an awesome model
http://jayerose.tumblr.com/

Anita De Bauch is off-lineSilver Member
12 September 2014 08:13
AnitaDeBauch
Model
AnitaDeBauch
Somerset
Bristol

Thanks everyone! Absolutely loving it so far ^_^ I was shooting at Maunsel House the other day, surrounded by beautiful rolling gardens and watching the peacocks strut around in the grounds from this magical stately home and thinking, "I wouldn't be doing this in London" ^_^
anitadebauch.com - anitadebauch.tumblr.com

HowardJ is off-line
12 September 2014 15:30
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from AnitaDeBauch
Thanks everyone! Absolutely loving it so far ^_^ I was shooting at Maunsel House the other day, surrounded by beautiful rolling gardens and watching the peacocks strut around in the grounds from this magical stately home and thinking, "I wouldn't be doing this in London" ^_^

Well you could but the Queen might object. I'm sure prince Philip would be OK with it though.

9 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AliceStar modelstuff Shsksjsns
alexcrawford Auctioneer PototoMonroe rscott360 tonycsm Vinceb