01 September 2014 13:31
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from JeromeRazoir
Then you are not trying hard enough!  :-)

Please don't encourage her, I'll be seeing her on Thursday

Callum King is off-line
10 September 2014 16:34
BTL
Photographer
BTL
London

They look really good! I love the tonality you got out of the black and white. Really fine job.

I read in your bio that you started in 2009 and shoot infrequently, but you want to get better and are a perfectionist. I think the best thing you could do for yourself is to shoot more, as much as you can really. Your eye and technique will develop leaps and bounds. For shots like these, your technique needs to be impeccable.

The composition of the first one (and the other 2 to a lesser degree) with the girl's back to us, is a little cramped for my taste. The clean tones of the model and the form of her body against the background work so well that the tattoos and rings almost take away from that. Also some anomalies on the backdrop could be corrected. Attention to detail is so important. Also, post production work makes a BIG difference in the quality of photos. These photos look good already, but you can always get better. Make sure you're learning and improving in your Photoshop skills along the way.

Keep shooting, and keep up the great work.
bradlinton.com

KT101 is off-line
15 September 2014 06:09
kt101
Photographer
kt101
Hertfordshire
Borehamwood

Firstly, thank you all for your input.
I am happy with the shots myself and as a first effort I thought I hadn't done bad.
I can see where I am going wrong now so it will be back to the drawing board and try again.
But this time more contrast and less light.

Thanks again.
What do I know about photography..... I'm a mechanic/milkman/driver/dogsbody. etc. etc. etc.

08 December 2014 15:59
fredphoto
Photographer

To be concise and brutally honest....I love your look!

I wish you were in Virginia, I'd love to work with you, you have the kind of face and physique that I look for in an artistic nude model. I'd love to see more of your work!

Cheers, Fred

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AaronKent dby47 markeos50d woody