Reminder Secure

Dipping my toes back in....

07 August 2014 04:06
thelittleprincess22
Model

I am dipping my toes back into the modeling world after a 3 years absence, prior to which I modeled part time for about 3 years. It has taken a little convincing on the part of a photographer friend - Mark Chambers - but I eventually took the plunge and steped back in front of the camera. Please do take a look at my portfolio and let me know what you think. Thank you for your time. 

Emma-Louise 

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
07 August 2014 04:25
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Some good pictures although your main one makes your feet look very big! perspective thing.

marlham is off-line
07 August 2014 04:27
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

You're 5'11" and E-cup but you're missing a trick since none of the images currently in your port portray those attributes at all well. If I hadn't happened to glance at your stats I would never have appreciated them. I guess you're probably trying to build your confidence again but honestly, people ought to be queing up to work with you.

07 August 2014 04:40
thelittleprincess22
Model

Quote from paulford
Some good pictures although your main one makes your feet look very big! perspective thing.

Thank you And my feet are quite big at a 7.5 but I see what you mean. Overall I don't think its tooo much of a negative distraction in the shot though. 

07 August 2014 04:43
thelittleprincess22
Model

Quote from marlhamphoto
You're 5'11" and E-cup but you're missing a trick since none of the images currently in your port portray those attributes at all well. If I hadn't happened to glance at your stats I would never have appreciated them. I guess you're probably trying to build your confidence again but honestly, people ought to be queing up to work with you.

Thank you so much for your response. Very much appreciated. I am indeed 5'11'' and seemingly 99% of this is leg, haha. I'm sure in time I will feel more confident and this will see a slightly more flattering translation of my stats in my images. 

Thank you again 

marlham is off-line
07 August 2014 04:58
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from thelittleprincess22
Thank you so much for your response. Very much appreciated. I am indeed 5'11'' and seemingly 99% of this is leg, haha

Haha, well if you ever get anywhere near Kent let me know - I would be delighted to work with you.
Best of luck

07 August 2014 05:11
thelittleprincess22
Model

Quote from marlhamphoto
Haha, well if you ever get anywhere near Kent let me know - I would be delighted to work with you.
Best of luck

Thank you so much, I would love to work with yourself at somepoint, I shall certainly pop you a line if I am that way. Thanks again. 

Emma-Louise 

Eden Bailey Photography is off-line
09 August 2014 18:06
EdenBailey
Photographer
EdenBailey
Suffolk
West Suffolk

Hi Emma

Your height and very obvious potential are great assets..so no worries on the modelling front!...I think you just need to find some imaginative and contrasting photographers to broaden your portfolio and justify your promise..!!

Good luck

Glenn x

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
10 August 2014 04:57
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from thelittleprincess22
Please do take a look at my portfolio and let me know what you think.

It's interesting enough for me to bookmark you as being a relatively close model who might be suitable for future work.

Bobcheeky

10 August 2014 05:04
thelittleprincess22
Model

Quote from EdenBailey
Hi Emma Your height and very obvious potential are great assets..so no worries on the modelling front!...I think you just need to find some imaginative and contrasting photographers to broaden your portfolio and justify your promise..!! Good luck Glenn x

Thank you for your comments, I have only included images since returning to the modeling industry as my prior work is not a reflection of how I look or work now. I will be looking to build up a new and varied portfolio to compliment my abilities and look. Thank you again. Kind regards x 

36 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs chosin Cleaver01 ElleLaura Keiralavelle Layla_mk Lilly_69 lindacanovamodel NikkiLouise93
altglass antoinewynn bbphotos Blancho cliffc david1500 dirkus djb1 domnumberone duncanjames edb Essexjohn geoffmarchant GH46 glamournorthwest Hazy Kjoservices Ladiesman lify mauricesimagery mlp occy oscar rembrandt sniffer steveh32 studio17