This thread is currently locked
Em is off-line
01 August 2014 11:09
emmarwood
Model
emmarwood
Lincolnshire
Market Rasen

Hi what is this all about? from what i gather its posing for photos to be sold on to private collectors? is that all?

This answered often asked query has been moved to the Common Questions section by an Administrator

Iain Thomson is off-linePlatinum Member
01 August 2014 11:27
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

Quote from emmarwood
Hi what is this all about? from what i gather its posing for photos to be sold on to private collectors? is that all?

Occassionally a genuine private collector will commission a photographer to shoot specific content of a specific model which he cannot get anywhere else. ie. niche or fetish content or something which is above the models normal levels. Usually the requested model is well known or has a fan base.

However the most common "private collector" scenario by far is in fact the photographer shooting for his own later enjoyment and using the "private collector" angle as either justification or an excuse to get a model to work to higher levels.

An astute model would be asking quite a few pertinant questions before agreeing to such an adventure...

This answered often asked query has been moved to the Common Questions section by an Administrator

I tend to be a modest man, but then I do have a lot to be modest about.

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin dadshouse12 fashion29 Krystald RedXXX toxicinnocence
ad360photo alanbassettphotography alexo antoinewynn bilingbo dbphoto diphoto djb1 eosfan Essexjohn freddie GSC4X kimsandman2 Kjoservices liteangle mlp oro pafriend peteb redbaron rscott360 RUPERT sniffer Steveh32 Willjamieson