RKD Photographic is off-line
05 August 2014 04:47
arkady001
Photographer
arkady001
Germany
Iserlohn

Quote from stolenfaces
So still no answer to my question about what improvements you are proposing? Suggesting that you actually produce specific recommendations is obviously just pedantry which must be so off-putting for someone who likes to make vague statements in support of dubious arguments. [sorry to ask you to present a positive approach - must be terribly annoying for you]

Sorry, I'd forgotten all about this - my suggestions - specifically on how to improve user interface, image viewing and networking - have been made in other threads - several times... I assume the site owners have seen and either taken them on board or discounted them...

"When I hold a camera, I know no fear..." - Alfred Eisenstadt

Paul Hodson is off-line
05 August 2014 11:02
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from stolenfaces
So still no answer to my question about what improvements you are proposing?

Bloody hell! Deja vu - and the pot calling the kettle black! Reminds me of the number of times I have asked you to make detailed suggestions in political argument threads - and been greeted with a deafening silence!

Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
05 August 2014 11:19
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from mph
Reminds me of the number of times I have asked you to make detailed suggestions in political argument threads - and been greeted with a deafening silence!

There could be a reason for that. If ol' SullenFaeces has you on Block he won't be able to read your questions. .
Bob

Paul Hodson is off-line
05 August 2014 11:32
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from Bob
There could be a reason for that. If ol' SullenFaeces has you on Block he won't be able to read your questions.

Nah - he reads them, misses the point then spouts irrelevant rubbish!

He and I wouldn't block each other, we amuse each other too much!
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Matt Harper is off-line
05 August 2014 12:42
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

Quote from mph
Quote from Bob There could be a reason for that. If ol' SullenFaeces has you on Block he won't be able to read your questions.

Nah - he reads them, misses the point then spouts irrelevant rubbish! He and I wouldn't block each other, we amuse each other too much!

marlham is off-line
05 August 2014 14:51
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from mattharper

So Harper, since you've chosen to show your face in this thread maybe you'd like to take the opportunity to justify the 'joke' you posted in the forum of a modelling website? I believe the words you used were:

"I just heard on the BBC News that in India, a woman is raped every 20 minutes. Well, I thought, at least you don't have to spit on her to get it wet, the last guy will have left it nice and moist."

I would be interested to hear your take on it...

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
05 August 2014 14:54
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

I'm getting my deckchair out
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

marlham is off-line
05 August 2014 15:05
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from RedChecker
I'm getting my deckchair out

You might need your factor 50 - somehow I doubt a response will be forthcoming any time soon...

Profile Pictures is off-line
05 August 2014 15:42
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Ah, that comment... The one where two photographers, two model/photographers and a model got banned by 'napoleon' for daring to raise a complaint on the poisoned port?

05 August 2014 15:53
johnlp
Photographer

I heard about the ruckus but never got to hear the "joke". Thanks for enlightening me.

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
roxsanniebel ryansd
B_W Daddylonglense davidn dorrian imageatthemill Images1854 jccj1 lify Mwphotos plymjack powerbook92 Reynard scott24 stevegosh Steveh32 Steveharratt talldave68 vjmatt wayne