This thread is being watched by 1 person
Catherine is off-lineSilver Member
16 August 2014 07:05
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

Well I like the stats features on the other sites. Its fun and it tells me if people are interested in my images and whether it is worth paying the subscriptions.I pay for a few sites and need to decide which are most effective.I have no way of knowing if any of the new images I added on this site have even been looked at.

They are actually much bigger than thumbnails on Star now and you don't really need to click them because it just doubles the size but people are doing so.There are more suitable jobs there.I have also added images which illustrate what a particular role is looking for.

This site also only lets me have a small number of images for the price of the other sites so I need to be more selective and retire those that are not effective.
I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

EdT is off-line
16 August 2014 10:31
EdT
Photographer
EdT
Cambridgeshire

Quote from catherinewilliams

Well I like the stats features on the other sites. Its fun and it tells me if people are interested in my images and whether it is worth paying the subscriptions.

I get the impression some people here don't think that members should have fun. It's not the purpose of the site.

raw and the cooked is off-line
16 August 2014 12:48
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

I think I have said this, a site with the features 0f the purple place not run by Napoleon and his henchmen would work fine. Surely one of you guys can right a bit of code!

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
16 August 2014 12:49
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

LOL
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Anthonygh is off-line
16 August 2014 19:02
anthonyh
Photographer

Kent

People are wasting time posting on this thread. This site will evolve...or it won't. In which case it will go the Net-Model route....

What members post won't make any difference.....which is what happened to N-M....

redbaron is off-lineSilver Member
17 August 2014 07:52
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from anthonyh
People are wasting time posting on this thread. This site will evolve...or it won't. In which case it will go the Net-Model route.... What members post won't make any difference.....which is what happened to N-M....

A few interesting rumbles recently there. Been false dawns before of course but the old girl may not be quite as dead as being assumed.

Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
17 August 2014 08:14
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from redbaron
 the old girl may not be quite as dead as being assumed.

Don't give the game away Bratters. James probably won't want all those drama llamas, donkey knights and twuntrolls etc. who came here from N-M, but have fortunately now gone over to lilac wine to fight in the playground, hearing about what he is up to and heading back there.

Bob

Paul Hodson is off-line
17 August 2014 08:39
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from mph
Or in my case (on another site) I click on any thumbnail I think looks exceptionally tacky so I can add the model/photographer to my huge "block" list!  smiley

Quote from mattharper
How many are you up to now? 

312 wink

Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

raw and the cooked is off-line
18 August 2014 02:05
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

Quote from Bob
Don't give the game away Bratters. James probably won't want all those drama llamas, donkey knights and twuntrolls etc. who came here from N-M, but have fortunately now gone over to lilac wine to fight in the playground, hearing about what he is up to and heading back there.

Bob

312? isn't that the entire membership of N M?

Paul Hodson is off-line
18 August 2014 04:11
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from Rawandthecooked
312? isn't that the entire membership of N M?

including their families!

Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

14 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Bigjams jessicaliu1993 LauraSt missminiskirt samanthajane4
doughnut ElegantCaptures frankpht Gingers grahamsphotography michaelangelo rscott360 Steveh32 Thomsk