14 August 2014 04:22
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from Amber6
Sorry, I'm being a bit dense here - 'Andy Glen', isn't there another 'AndyGlen' on the Purple site who posts frequently … am I A)imagining things (quite possible, and maybe there is someone with similar name), B)It IS the same person, or C)There are two people called that name?

The profile removed by the site's admin was of a prolific forum poster ID dudleychap/AndyGlen. He also worked with several models.

Peter Blanchflower is off-line
14 August 2014 05:13
blancho
Photographer
blancho
West Midlands
Solihull

Having used several of the major sites of this kind. I find 3 of them all have different features that are either unique or better than the similar features on other sites.

My feeling is that if someone surveyed customers to find what features are the best and most important. Put them all on one site that already has a good reputation like purestorm. Then surely it would make the other sites inferior.

Matt Harper is off-line
14 August 2014 05:26
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

Quote from blancho
Having used several of the major sites of this kind. I find 3 of them all have different features that are either unique or better than the similar features on other sites. My feeling is that if someone surveyed customers to find what features are the best and most important. Put them all on one site that already has a good reputation like purestorm. Then surely it would make the other sites inferior.

That is pretty much what PP did and hence, it boomed.  

Amber West is off-line
14 August 2014 06:21
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Dumfries and Galloway

oh thanks. Gosh, I did know of him (only through name and his posts on the Purple site. Must not have posted anything too controversial/intriguing as really don't remember anything about him other than name, haha).

Peter Blanchflower is off-line
14 August 2014 08:24
blancho
Photographer
blancho
West Midlands
Solihull

Purple stills has areas where I think other sites including here are better.

Matt Harper is off-line
14 August 2014 09:24
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

Quote from blancho
Purple stills has areas where I think other sites including here are better.

What other sites have anything better, or this one? 

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
14 August 2014 09:41
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from mattharper
 What other sites have anything better, or this one? 

Perhaps there's more  on PP than other sites, just saying.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Matt Harper is off-line
14 August 2014 09:46
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

Quote from RedChecker
Perhaps there's more  on PP than other sites, just saying.

I think they left, just saying  

marlham is off-line
14 August 2014 10:01
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from RedChecker
Perhaps there's more marlhamphoto is a naughty person s on PP than other sites, just saying.

Trouble is some of them keep picking up temporary bans so you see them scumming up the other sites intermittently to stave off their boredom. And if the site is true to form they'll lose their privileges entirely sooner or later - most likely sooner. The writing is on the wall but I doubt they realise it yet.

20 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AaronKent Antz bengie diphoto Gordee iestyn infiniteprime jccj1 josscam JPV jschulz pcmphotography philippahh photofrank Rhadamanthus stevegosh supaglam Thechriss Willjamieson
barlowstudios