Jen Somerfield ♥ is off-lineGold Member
12 August 2014 06:33
JenSomerfield
Model
JenSomerfield
Bristol
Bristol

Never heard of him

Admin - I appreciate it looks like that, although it would've been good for someone to check that they were actually different before removing them without informing me. It was only by chance that I had noticed.

digineil is off-line
12 August 2014 16:47
digineil
Photographer
digineil
Staffordshire

Quote from RedChecker
What was his username on there?

He was a really gobby guy who went under the name of Andy Glen. He was quite often abuisive to other posters on the forum and it doesn't surprise me that he has been outed as a nasty perv.

Chrissie Red is off-line
12 August 2014 17:59
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Quote from digineil
He was a really gobby guy who went under the name of Andy Glen. He was quite often abuisive to other posters on the forum and it doesn't surprise me that he has been outed as a nasty perv.

Are people 100% sure it is definately the same person?

Matt Harper is off-line
12 August 2014 18:05
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

Quote from Chrissie_Red
Are people 100% sure it is definately the same person?

From on line news and Company data, looks like it was him, virtually no doubt. 
The Glen bit is a middle name that comes up in some searches 

Chrissie Red is off-line
12 August 2014 18:10
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Quote from mattharper
From on line news and Company data, looks like it was him, virtually no doubt. 
The Glen bit is a middle name that comes up in some searches 

Cheers for that, I didn't really know enough about him to figure it out. Worrying stuff but at least he is gone from most places now!

Matt Harper is off-line
12 August 2014 18:19
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

Quote from Chrissie_Red
Cheers for that, I didn't really know enough about him to figure it out. Worrying stuff but at least he is gone from most places now!

The only thing that gives any consoloation is that they think they are clever, but get cought out in the end, the trouble is, the dammage they do on that route.  Sadly, there is nothing we ca do to short cut the process as suspicion isn't enough, although no one, apart from one smart bloke suspected anything But one less to worry you girls and your kids, as sick as that sounds 

marlham is off-line
12 August 2014 18:44
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

He had a habit of gifting modelling site subscriptions to seemingly random models which left them feeling uncomfortable. He also offered to pay a photographer to shoot a particular model in order to advance her portfolio but didn't want her to know about the arrangement. Rather strange if you ask me but no doubt someone will be keen to say there's nothing to be inferred from it as he was just being a nice guy. Fortunately most models learn to trust their gut instinct.

Matt Harper is off-line
13 August 2014 04:36
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

Quote from marlhamphoto
He had a habit of gifting modelling site subscriptions to seemingly random models which left them feeling uncomfortable. He also offered to pay a photographer to shoot a particular model in order to advance her portfolio but didn't want her to know about the arrangement. Rather strange if you ask me but no doubt someone will be keen to say there's nothing to be inferred from it as he was just being a nice guy. Fortunately most models learn to trust their gut instinct.

I am not sure one can link his generosity with his previous behaviour, which was three years ago.People can change, they can still have good sides, although, I am certainly not ruling anything out.   I am not excusing him or defending him, not for one second.  It is far too easy to judge someone with the knowledge that they have done something vile.   The important issue is that he was caught and is less of a danger now.  He escaped prison as he has a poorly wife to care for, let's hope that keeps him occupied for the rest of his life. 

marlham is off-line
13 August 2014 05:16
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

And make no mistake - the reason he escaped prison was because for a paedophile a prison sentence is difficult/costly to administer whilst taking into account the particular hazards such a person faces whilst in jail. His wife's illness was just a convenient excuse to save money and/or potential embarrassment to the prison system in case he should end up with a serious injury or worse whilst detained.

Amber West is off-line
14 August 2014 04:55
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Dumfries and Galloway

Sorry, I'm being a bit dense here - 'Andy Glen', isn't there another 'AndyGlen' on the Purple site who posts frequently
… am I A)imagining things (quite possible, and maybe there is someone with similar name), B)It IS the same person, or C)There are two people called that name?

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Jessicaliu1993 natpenelope Natural_happy_girl SuzyMonty
antoinewynn bayford dby47 Don_Dark edwards ImageStyle johnmphoto mlp PhilStorm pvfb scott24 smphotographic stuartnoo Thunder_Photos totalpics TROY4
harbourstudio