Paul Hodson is off-line
07 August 2014 07:28
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from stolenfaces
from stolenfaces So still no answer to my question about what improvements you are proposing? Bloody hell! Deja vu - and the pot calling the kettle black! Reminds me of the number of times I have asked you to make detailed suggestions in political argument threads - and been greeted with a deafening silence! Do you really expect me to waste my life reading your ignorant views any more than I would think the the daily mail or rupert Murdoch worth paying attention to. Your comments represent all that is wrong with the neo-liberal crap that is the apparent consensus. It is also the reason so many people don't vote or believe that anything is more important that money. As I regard your views as extreme I don't read them and really don't care what you say or 'think, to me you have the relevance and credibility of a TV soap soap character or Nigel 'expenses' Farage. To read your rubbish would be bad enough, but to reply to it would imply that there is some credibility in your sad and bitter narrative. It's fair enough spouting this rubbish if you are part of the elite who benefit from an agenda of giving money to the rich. If you aren't one of the rich with your money in tax havens then you are truly ignorant to support polices which take money from the (relatively) poor (like you and me) and give it to the stinking rich ( many of whom don't even live in this country) On the substantive point you seem to be re-iterating the negative sentiments which so many love in these forums and it must be lovely to be in bed with Matt 'it's all a laugh when you've had a drink and are living in the C19th' Harper. As far as I am concerned your political 'views' are as likely to be true as the moon is made of cheese or the earth flat. In case you've missed my point , your posts on political issues are laughable and I would not give them credibility by a response.

Wow - just wow!

Interesting that my views are so extreme that you don't read them - hard to know then how you know they are extreme!

An example please of my "sad and bitter narrative" would be appreciated.

No I am not one of the "rich with your money in tax havens".  Which policy do I support "which takes money from the (relatively) poor (like you and me) and gives it to the stinking rich"?

I am not in bed with Matt nor am on record with supporting any views about "it's all a laugh when you've had a drink"

You don't need to comment on my views -  what I have asked for on innumerable occasions is what your views are (apart from the rich are all mph is a naughty person s"  My requests have been for some suggested practical policies - which you have never provided as criticising the status quo is so much easier than suggesting how to improve it!

Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Rupert Rudd is off-line
07 August 2014 07:36
RupertRudd
Photographer
RupertRudd
East Yorkshire
Hull

Quote from PyrettaBlaze
I kinda miss how PS used to be

Getting a bit like the good 'ole days - "go chew on a fish", my all time favourite.
A little help is worth a lot of sympathy.

Matt Harper is off-line
07 August 2014 07:49
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

Quote from mph
Wow - just wow!

Interesting that my views are so extreme that you don't read them - hard to know then how you know they are extreme!

An example please of my "sad and bitter narrative" would be appreciated.

No I am not one of the "rich with your money in tax havens".  Which policy do I support "which takes money from the (relatively) poor (like you and me) and gives it to the stinking rich"?

I am not in bed with Matt nor am on record with supporting any views about "it's all a laugh when you've had a drink"

You don't need to comment on my views -  what I have asked for on innumerable occasions is what your views are (apart from the rich are all mattharper is a naughty person s"  My requests have been for some suggested practical policies - which you have never provided as criticising the status quo is so much easier than suggesting how to improve it!

You're expecting a bit much there!

Oh, the rich, still banging that one around, is he?  Of course, if he was rich, he's give it all away.

marlham is off-line
07 August 2014 07:50
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from RupertRudd
Getting a bit like the good 'ole days - "go chew on a fish", my all time favourite.

Or when a certain fashion model misunderstood a reference to a cash machine (ATM) for a particular sexual activity. Bet you don't remember that one.

Everyone must remember the sea of tranquility casting though. Pity it disappeared when the casting system was developed - that thread deserves a prominent place in the annals of modelling forum history.

Paul Hodson is off-line
07 August 2014 08:53
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from marlhamphoto
Or when a certain fashion model misunderstood a reference to a cash machine (ATM) for a particular sexual activity. Bet you don't remember that one.

Everyone must remember the sea of tranquility casting though. Pity it disappeared when the casting system was developed - that thread deserves a prominent place in the annals of modelling forum history.

+1cheekysurprise
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Chrissie Red is off-line
07 August 2014 10:52
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Quote from RupertRudd

We should "bump" that thread.. It was awesome

G Jack B is off-line
07 August 2014 11:16
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
Devon
Plymouth

Quote from Chrissie_Red
We should "bump" that thread.. It was awesome

+1 but some seem to be getting a bit personal..... I was always told never write something you wont say to a persons face... not sure others use that rule here..
Real Bread Cook by day, BTL landlord & IT Guru - who said men can't multitask!

Paul Hodson is off-line
07 August 2014 11:47
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from Plymjack
+1 but some seem to be getting a bit personal..... I was always told never write something you wont say to a persons face... not sure others use that rule here..

Oh - I do!  smiley

Pyretta Blaze is off-line
07 August 2014 14:12
PyrettaBlaze
Model
PyrettaBlaze
Swansea
Swansea

Thankfully unlike the good old days, most of us have grown up when approaching the forums...

Mostly...
I'm not an artist, I'm a work of art.

marlham is off-line
07 August 2014 14:56
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

I'm just as grown up now as I've always been.

35 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Bluesapphire dillon1993 Krystald RobynJayne toxicinnocence
Boosh D_H_P djb1 fannmore firsttake GlasgowPhotographer IanHighlander James7799 john_at_tina_spice JohnWindsor jpegster lester2705 liteangle MauricesImagery midnite Musicman muz nemesis philippahh photomart rembrandt Rhadamanthus rod_m99 rscott360 Scotography Sp_digital Stoker streetmodel trampmajor Willy_O