Viewing Purestorm on an I pad

DaveinSurrey is off-line
23 July 2014 05:29
DaveinSurrey
Photographer
DaveinSurrey
Surrey
Worcester Park

Over the last couple of days when i view this site on my I pad the web page is not full screen. It is across to the left hand side and then just a blank to the right. When i tap the Purestorm part i can then get it to expand full screen. But if i refresh or look at another page etc then when i return to the home page it is half screen again.

Is it something i am doing wrong? (i didn't use to have this problem). Are others suffering the same problem?

I would be most grateful for any advice on solving it.

Thanks,
Dave.

Moderator Input
We have flagged this query for the webmasters but please remember that not all browsers are
identical,  not all devices work in the same way, and not all system upgrades can be easily catered for.

For many the optimum way to view Purestorm on a tablet or smartphone is through the dedicated
mobile site

Anthonygh is off-line
23 July 2014 05:48
anthonyh
Photographer

Kent

Try downloading a different web browser and see what happens. I find Chrome works well. In general, even if there is a dedicated app, I still prefer to use the browser approach which duplicates the computer experience.

Stu Buckland is off-line
23 July 2014 06:27
thestarglider
Photographer
thestarglider
Kent
Maidstone

I think it's a page formatting issue (perhaps with some changes been done to the site?) as the same thing occurs on my Samsung Galaxy S5, and again has only been doing it for a couple of days.

23 July 2014 06:35
pmeu
Photographer

+1 ... I-Pad using Chrome

23 July 2014 07:22
brookscott
Model

I get the same on my Ipad using safari and chrome

Terry Turner is off-lineSilver Member
23 July 2014 07:38
TerryTurner
Photographer
TerryTurner
Oxfordshire

Same problem for me, only started doing it a few days ago.
Treat other people as you would like to be treated

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
23 July 2014 08:01
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Off-topic on-topic question from a computer illiterate. Does anybody know how I can get Firefox as a browser on a tablet without first signing up for a Google account on it (thereby giving Google pretty much unfettered access to all my private information)?
Bob

Neil Anderson is off-line
23 July 2014 08:54
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Quote from Bob
Off-topic on-topic question from a computer illiterate. Does anybody know how I can get Firefox as a browser on a tablet without first signing up for a Google account on it (thereby giving Google pretty much unfettered access to all my private information)?

Bob

Don't you think that Google already have access to nearly everything, along with GCHQ, NSC and your ISP. Any reluctance to gleefuly reveal everything is obviously a sign that you have something to hide... and will make you liable to further surveillance.
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

Paul Jones is off-line
23 July 2014 14:08
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

Quote from Bob
Does anybody know how I can get Firefox as a browser on a tablet ?

Just a suggestion... Look at Dolphin Browser for Android Tablet in the Play Store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.mgeek.TunnyBrowser&hl=en_GB

Best regards
Paul
www.PaulJones.org

Neil Anderson is off-line
23 July 2014 15:04
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Quote from Paul_Jones
Just a suggestion... Look at Dolphin Browser for Android Tablet in the Play Store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.mgeek.TunnyBrowser&hl=en_GB

Best regards

Paul

He can get Firefox in the Play store, it's the play store he objects to
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

35 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Chandni23 fashion29 kamazoo latara_18 pinklilly stevepm
android_man Anthonyk Blancho david1500 djb1 donaldmac eosfan Essexjohn FlyingShot frank4 Gabby_d IanHighlander iestyn JohnDentonPhoto kaosrox keltica liteangle markwalden MIB mrdl Pictureimage Richard99 shadowtime74 siclews steveh32 Stoker swalsh58 TWO50 Zuiko