Reminder Secure

HELLO

09 July 2014 11:10
KellyJean
Model

I have only joined today, I am a model in the south west, no doubt it will take me a day or two to navigate the site so any tips are greatly welcomed! I look forward to speaking to and hopefully getting to knows some of you.

marlham is off-line
09 July 2014 12:13
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from KellyJean
I have only joined today, I am a model in the south west, no doubt it will take me a day or two to navigate the site so any tips are greatly welcomed! I look forward to speaking to and hopefully getting to knows some of you.

Welcome to Purestorm

It's a shame your in Cornwall - I understand it's a bit of a bugger finding shoots within 150 miles of the place so a bit of travelling might be required.

My tip is that you should set a forum avatar - you can do that here:

Set a forum avatar here.

Good luck

09 July 2014 12:28
KellyJean
Model

oooh thanks, done

Chrissie Red is off-line
09 July 2014 12:44
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Welcome to PS

Jeff Williams is off-lineGold Member
09 July 2014 13:04
63jian
Photographer
63jian
Kent
Margate, London, Manchester & Sheffield

Hello Kelly.
Welcome to Purestorm

Suzy Monty is off-lineSilver Member
09 July 2014 16:42
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Quote from marlhamphoto
Welcome to Purestorm

It's a shame your in Cornwall - I understand it's a bit of a bugger finding shoots within 150 miles of the place so a bit of travelling might be required.

My tip is that you should set a forum avatar - you can do that here:

Set a forum avatar here.

Good luck

I've never found it a 'bugger' - the photographers in this particular region, are always on the outlook for reliable models, who know how to pose...You should do very well...There are some brilliant and wonderful to work with photographers down here...it's not really Outer Mongolia blush

Welcome to Purestorm - there's actually plenty of shoots up for grabs in the South-West if you market yourself and work hard cheekyPlus Cornwall has some fabulous locations as you well know - huge beaches, pretty rocky coves, the Cornish mines., etc., Ditto beautiful Devon, Somerset and Dorset. The latter county is only a 3 hour drive away. I have often modelled in Dorset - look at the photographers index on each county and if you like their work, send a message, that you would like to work with them...

Travelling does come into it sometimes...I once got up at 4.30am to travel, for a paid full day shoot in Glos - no problem if you have a strong passion for modelling. (Which I have).

Then there's Bristol which has rich pickings for the right models...

Just look out for the West Country castings on here ...

The best paid work will always be London and the big cities, but you can still do well down here in the beautiful West Country , if you put your modelling mind to it...

All the very best for your modelling cool

p.s. I see you have modelled for Oliver Harris in Redruth - it would be nice if you could give him a Photo Credit on his picture of you, on your Profile...Photographers appreciate that enlightened

Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Tim is a moderatorPlatinum Member
12 July 2014 18:22
Tim
Model
Tim
East Sussex
Brighton

Greetings Kelly,

Welcome to Purestorm, thanks for joining us and we look forward to seeing more of your work in the future cheeky

Tim.
many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view

Bill Haley is off-lineSilver Member
19 July 2014 16:02
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
Hampshire
Portsmouth

Welcome to PS
How hard can it be?

Peter D Photography is off-line
20 July 2014 05:57
Peter_D_Photography
Photographer
Peter_D_Photography
Cheshire
Chester/North Wales

Welcome to Purestorm Kelly

20 July 2014 16:52
KellyJean
Model

Thanks all

34 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ArizonaSky Ashleighmckenzie chandni23 Danielamoreno1975 emilymarshall Harleypage Laila19 latara_18 michellehush Pinklilly Rhistylee toxicinnocence
abouncer Dandelion dby47 DecimalDan diphoto Essexjohn freddie gperl GSC4X Impulse_Images JasonSmithPhoto leekumkee liteangle Maverick974 MIB philippahh photon rtmphoto steveh32 timmbo violins Willjamieson