Nikon gear up for sale.....

This thread is being watched by 1 person
This thread is currently locked
Tony Walters is off-line
09 July 2014 10:03
Scoops
Photographer

Essex

I've decided to chop it all in, so all the kit is up for sale. Would prefer to sell as one lot, dont want to be stuck with odd bits;

Nikon D3
Nikon AFS 80-200 F2.8 D
Nikon 105mm f2.8 d Macro
Nikon AFS 28-70mm f2.8 zoom
Sigma 15mm F2.8 EX fisheye
Nikon SU800 Wireless Flash Commander
Nikon SB800 Flash
Nikon SB900 Flash
Nikon EN-EL4 Battery
Nikon MH-22 Fast Charger
Sekonic L-308s Light meter
Yongnuo RF-602/n Wireless Flash radio trigger
Nikon MC-30 Remote shutter release
Various filters, circular polariser, mounts and cables etc
Nikon Waterproof Camera Cover, fits up to 400mm F2.8 lens
Lowepro Back Pack
Manfrotto 190b Tripod with a 460MG head
Manfrotto 680b Monopod
Manfrotto Backdrop stand, takes up to 3M rolls - includes 2 unopened white Paper backdrops
Elinchrom D-Lite 4 2 head lighting kit with air stands
Lastolite Cubelite lighting tent
Lowepro modular belt kit, with various pouches and lens cases - Brand new unused

Most if not all of this is boxed with manuals and original packaging. All the lighting and stands comes in original cases and is mint.

I've priced this up looking at used equipment from various retailers, and it comes in at well over £4500K

If someone will take the whole lot in one go, then i'll sell for £3000.

It makes a great ready to go pro DSLR set up for someone getting into it, or at that price it offers someone to sell it off individually at a profit. Even possibly keep the stuff you want and sell the other bits to cover or off set your cost.

Cheers

17 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Inori Jenny_P_Model rob452 staceyolacey toxicinnocence zavego
63jian AndiCallen copperbronze Gaudinio GGDP_Photography Joolsy modelboutique philhackettphotography Rupert simont
Dav2449