israel and gaza

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Strawbs is off-line
10 October 2014 05:57
strawbs748
Photographer

Buckinghamshire
Princes Risborough

Heres a thaught - the jews came from Mesopotamia (modern day Iraq) - ask them to go home and then move the Iraq people to Isreal and the problem is sovled - all the Arabs to the left and the Jews to the Right - no more wars over land

JSP is off-linePlatinum Member
21 October 2014 08:39
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

To me it seems like the most religious countries are often the most backward.

You need science and technology and rational thought for a country to move forward.

Just my 2 pennies worth.
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

Pentti Pohjonen is off-lineSilver Member
21 October 2014 13:28
PHP_Photography
Photographer
PHP_Photography
Finland
VAASA

Quote from strawbs748
Heres a thaught - the jews came from Mesopotamia (modern day Iraq) - ask them to go home and then move the Iraq people to Isreal and the problem is sovled - all the Arabs to the left and the Jews to the Right - no more wars over land

So Israel would have Iran and Syria as neighbors, sure that would work.

Not.

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
aj17 Cazzief Methzee OlgaCabaeva Sarad Sarahlou73
237marc Andy_B BobWright chicimages cliffc dannyrich ellessephotography frankpht gshocker30 Hioctane keltica mghphoto nemesis prettygritty riddell rod_m99 sniffer theworkshopstudio Thunder_Photos WellandPhoto